Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonoFox1 said:
Actually I think he was sucking it in for the cameras in the first 2 and he proabably was not aware in this one cause it is all hanging out :happy:

01bigger.jpg

Be good bonofox , or you won't get any pudd'in .

Ahem. I must now stand up and say, "I LOVE THE BONOBELLY!"

^^ (and that look on his face :drool: )

Re: Re: Bono in Lastovo Island, Croacia

JCOSTER said:

boy oh boy someones been eating real well, but I still love him to death.:drool:

It's the alcohol, most of all the beer, especially at his age.
Bono really needs some workout and a diet or he won't get rid of that again.
But then again, it's much easier for men than for women to lose weight, I can tell that from my own experience. It's cool that he's enjoying his holidays and all but I think he needs to start looking after himself again a little bit.
It's strange because most people put on weight during winter season and lose weight during the summer, because you tend to eat less when it's hot and do more sports and outside activities and all.
Apart from that, I feel that these photos are a true invasion of his privacy. Can't this man go anywhere without being photographed?

oups.... he should start working out, I don't like him like that.... he can be soooo hot ....and also not that hot either.... within 6 months.... :sad:

FYI : I'm a straight man..... :wink:

It worries me that he losses and gains weight all the time. He needs to find a healthy diet and stick with it, in addition to a solid working out plan. Losing a lot of weight or gaining a lot of weight quickly is not good for the body. He really needs to think about his body, his dad did die of cancer. Smoking and weight are inextricably died up with cancer.

Ooh Bono is looking a little round around the middle there! But I love him no matter what!! :sexywink: I mean, I'm hardly a stick insect myself so I'm in no position to judge. :wink:

And one doen't have to be ultra skinny to be fit! Hasen't anyone ever seen how big some of the worlds top javliers are?!? Not to mention the shot putters!! Every thing is relative! :p

kafrun said:
Is there some way to hide this thread from GG? I don't think she has any chance of surviving it :( Kaf will miss you, hun.. :sad:

:lol:

*pokes the BonoTummy* :shifty:

too.. late...

*thud*

why do I suddenly see so many guys on PLEBA???? :yikes:

Last edited:
DreamOutLoud13 said:

They can't resist the Bono :wink:

And really, who can? :shrug:

*is unable to reply since she hit her head quite painfully while falling off her chair*

Bono...naked....chest....hair....white...pudgy.... :faint:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
^ :lol:

I was wondering how long it would take you to make it into an av :wink:

:shifty:

how about within the 30 seconds I saw this thread :wink:

sadly, it looks fuzzy to me... I have no clue why..

only solution... need.... large....hiQ.... pictures...

huge.... chest... furr.... tummy....

*returns to her spot on the ground*

DreamOutLoud13 said:
^ A cold compress? :eyebrow: She needs a cold shower. :lol:

well.... with that chest.... oh yeah, I'd take a shower with him.... *continues babbling incoherent nonsense*

:drool: thank you lord for creating this man, and thanks to all you gals for posting the pics...

Back
Top Bottom