Bono in LA (new pics)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3397%3B34723232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E2327%3D783%3D89%3C%3DXROQDF%3E232349966%3A4%3A9ot1lsi

at a LA restaurant the night before last (yes I know it looks like he's flipping someone off :lol:, but I don't think he really is, just the way his hand is moving, or maybe he's pointing :lol: )

Last edited:
kellyahern said:
Bono and Clint Eastwood!

Very :cool:

I wonder if Clint knows they had that cardboard cutout int he studio when they were recording POP witht he sign that said go aheadmake my album. :hmm:

Hello,

i'm new to LA and was wondering if any of the LA fans were going to go to the Beverly Hilton tomorrow for the Globes? Does anyone want to meet up?

agentmissa said:

Hi, I was told that you were at the Golden Globes last year. I'm going, no tickets, just hoping my charm and good looks get me somewhere. Any hints you could give me?

Hi agentmissa, I wasn't actually at the GG last year, though I do have many friends who work at various studios and do go to the awards & after parties... I haven't heard any solid tips on parties yet, tho... sometimes I don't hear til the last minute...sadness... But you'll totally have a blast! I'm excited for ya. Don't forget to bring a camera! :D

Green Light 711 said:
Stick close to dream chaser gals she'll help ya score!!

*looks aoround nervously*

Who are all these people following me?

:p

(I am such a dork... Must stop with the lattes!!!)

:reject:

I really want to get my hands on his hair!! Love him to death, but his hair needs some help - anybody else agree?? (don't throw rocks now)!:angel: :heart:

I don't know which hotel, but If you find out, PLEASE tell me.
I doubt its the same hotel where the awards are taking place.

Keocmb said:
Did anyone see Bono on E! News Live tonight? :drool:

YES! Caught me completely off guard! I was on the phone my Mom and told her I would have to call her back. There sat Bono, :love: Gavin :cool: Maurice, Andrea Coor and Jim Sheridan :up: being interviewed about their nomination for best song. :heart:

Last edited:
sue4u2 said:
There sat Bono, :love: Gavin :cool: Maurice, Andrea Coor and Jim Sheridan :up: being interviewed about their nomination for best song. :heart:
:drool:

My gav and andrea. :evil:

sue4u2 said:

YES! Caught me completely off guard! I was on the phone my Mom and told her I would have to call her back. There sat Bono, :love: Gavin :cool: Maurice, Andrea Coor and Jim Sheridan :up: being interviewed about their nomination for best song. :heart:

someone get me pictures please, i was working and i missed it

Back
Top Bottom