*Bono Fuzzies*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

spinninghead77

Refugee
I read this on @u2.com!!! This is why I love this man!!

The Sunday People, March 10, 2002

Stephen Maguire

Bono has made a dream come through -- for a fellow pop star.

The U2 singer heard this week how Lighthouse Family star Paul Tucker was a massive fan of the band. The English star had been looking forward for weeks to meeting the Irish superstars at this week's Meteor Awards.

Tucker revealed he had been a huge fan of the Irish rockers ever since he was a teenager.

He bought all their LPs but unfortunately had to sell them to buy recording equipment when his band decided to take their music seriously.

"I've loved U2 since I was 15 and I had all their LPs which had been personally signed. I was really looking forward to meeting the lads and telling them how much they inspired me. They are such a class act -- they are forever reaching out and testing themselves and reinventing themselves. They are what music is all about. Unfortunately I don't have the complete collection now as I had to sell the LPs to raise some cash to buy recording equipment," he revealed.

However big-hearted Bono got to hear about the musician's plight and decided to play Jim'll Fix It.

He instructed his PR people to round up the entire U2 catalogue which he and band members Edge, Larry and Adam signed before sending off to Tucker.

A U2 source revealed that Bono and the boys were more than happy to oblige.

"Nobody needs to be told how compassionate Bono is. He's received a fair amount of slagging about trying to save the world. But when he does little things like this, nobody takes any notice of it. He doesn't want the attention -- that's just how he is," said the source.

------------------
***Spinny***
"OH, SINNY- er,um- SPINNY!" (freudian slip?)-JulyFly

"Here I go and I don't know why
I spin so ceaselessly
Could it be he's taken over me????
"

And I love him also for that and many hundred things!!!

*Bono love fuzzies*
smile.gif

I read that last night and it gave me *fuzzies*!!! I loveth him!
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
You're taking steps that make you feel dizzy
Then you learn to like the way it feels
You hurt yourself you hurt your lover
Then you discover
What you thought was freedom is just greed

Back
Top Bottom