Bono falling off stage

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is the one where he gets back up on stage and lies down like "That did NOT just happen" ...... right?

I would love to have the part where he is walking backwards and then falls for my signature. That would be so funny! I get so much enjoyment out of others embarassments. :evil:

Oh my. Poor Bono. Much as I love the man,. that was the funniest thing I've seen in ages. I feel really guilty for laughing but it was hilarious!!

Did you see that security dude that dived after him? And then you see Bono pop up on stage lying down...acting like nothing ever happened. "Doo da doo da doo. Noone will know that I took a headdive right off the ramp"... Sorry...You guys make me laugh.. :lol:

Eeep! Watched it again... and again and again. It was so bad but very very funny. When he started to walk backwards I was saying, "no you silly man! Turn around, turn around!" Edge was probably thinking, "Bono! Shite! Not again, if the fall doesn't kill you, I will!"

-Nikki-

I agree, after watching this video I couldn't stop laughing!! :lmao: He must have been pretty scared, but that's so funny to see him suddenly disappear from the stage..

starsgoblue said:

It's ok, I laugh my ass off when I watch it to....when he falls he starts swinging his arms like his trying to swim through the air....sorry it's endearing. And then he crawls up back onto the stage...I know he was shaken but he was probably more scared of the ribbing he knew he was going to get from the rest of the boys for that.

Sorry Bono! :hug: You know I love you! I just have a bad sense of humour.

Ok I thought it was funny too...but come on! Bono has been falling off stage sine the mid 80s ..maybe earlier than that....
Did he fall in the section between the fans and the heart??..Was that a bodyguard helping him back up??
He was not hurt, But I would be lying if I said it did'nt make me laugh!!
I totally laugh when I fall...but my biggest concern is if anyone saw me fall, instead of my injuries!!...:huh:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

I can imagine Edge trying to hold back his laughter while still ROCKIN ON!!!!

Could please someone send it to me too, the link still works but it's a ram file and that's no good for me. so if someone has another file, please please (I'm not a sadist though:ohmy: )

Oh, BTW I read back then that Edge said he never saw Bono fall off the stage, although.......... now I think of it , it might have been Willie williams who said that, not sure.

edited to provide an addy :wink:

greetie@gmail.com

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom