Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
For Comet :sexywink:
bonodrrobertpseditvp8.jpg

Baby :flirt:

:faint::combust:

just watching the Oprah show, and i'm guessing there will be some clips of Bono's singing on Youtube soon.

It is funny how Oprah thought they'd gotten a really good Bono impersonator! The movie looks "trippy", and i'm guessing if you don't like musicals it might not be some people's cup of tea, but it looks good, at least very different.

thankyou said:
just watching the Oprah show, and i'm guessing there will be some clips of Bono's singing on Youtube soon.

It is funny how Oprah thought they'd gotten a really good Bono impersonator! The movie looks "trippy", and i'm guessing if you don't like musicals it might not be some people's cup of tea, but it looks good, at least very different.

Just watched the show here. Half of Friday's show was dedicated to the movie with Julie Taymor. It looked very cool indeed. Can't wait!

MullenGirl said:
No firefox here. :wink: I just looked for a file which ended with flv or swf in the Temporary Internet Files folder. That's how I usually get all these types of videos from the internet. You have to have some patience with this method but it's worth it. :D

So here you go :)

http://www.save file.com/projects/808535822

Thanks for this. :hug: Wow Bono sounds (and looks!) really, really goood doesn't he?!? :drool:

one4u2 said:
Oprah is doing a segment on the movie a clip of Bono was shown. She thought it was an impersonator lol The movie looks really good!

What? Shouldn't Oprah be able to know her boyfriend Bono from some cheap imitation?

Does anyone know if this Oprah show segment is already available on You Tube?

Last edited:
Just got back from Hollywood and seeing the movie with BonoFox. :hyper:

I have one thing to say.

:drool:

That, and he was actually in the movie more than we expected! Not just the song but a couple scenes of dialogue. I loved the movie. :up:

bonocomet said:

I have one thing to say.

That, and he was actually in the movie more than we expected! Not just the song but a couple scenes of dialogue. I loved the movie. :up:

:ohmy: I can't wait . :drool:

Hey chicks... I've got these 2 songs...

"I am the walrus" and "Lucy in the sky with diamonds"... by Bono & The Secret Machines

Wanna the link for download it? :whistle:

bonocomet said:

I have one thing to say.

:wave:COMET!!

It was a fun movie!! would of enjoyed it more was it not for the seats..:|

HIPPY TRIPPY BONO!!!! :combust:

I was still talking about it all the way home, just different observations and of course HIPPY TRIPPY BONO!!!!:drool:

Guguza said:
Hey chicks... I've got these 2 songs...

"I am the walrus" and "Lucy in the sky with diamonds"... by Bono & The Secret Machines

Wanna the link for download it? :whistle:

I haven't been called a chick in so long. thanks, Guguza...you made my day!

you can't put that link here, it's official material... you can pm or email it to people tho :) or just link them to the music thread

I was lucky enough to see this movie at the gala screening this past Monday at the TIFF here in Toronto - it's a great movie in general and I highly recommend it :D :heart: (Yes it's trippy in spots, but it's a movie based in the 60s, some trippiness is expected :wink: )

Your sig Drea :giggle:

Got your PM... I'm answering but I'm a slow typer. :D

^ Agreed... highly recommend!

Also fyi.... Best Buy stores are carrying the full extended movie soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bonocomet said:
Your sig Drea :giggle:

Got your PM... I'm answering but I'm a slow typer. :D

^ Agreed... highly recommend!

Also fyi.... Best Buy stores are carrying the full extended movie soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

comet what do you mean FULL EXTENDED ?
I pre-ordered on Amazon :scream: what's in the full extended ?

Back
Top Bottom