Bono as Dr. Roberts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, I would love to save that... and Macphisto all over that performance.

:crack: I'm trying my best to save this... but I can't crack it... I don't know how to save macromedia flash files unless I can get the file source code, and I can't find it in the page scripting... if anyone knows how to get it, it's probably a file ending with .swf....
I can save it if I can find that link... I already found two not working links in the script :sigh:

AOL has the video too, but I can't see it cause I"m not in America... can any of you americans help me?
http://us.video.aol.com/player/launcher?pmmsid=1970524&ar=us_en_video_748x498_no_search&autoplay=1
go to screen, and then source (I am not sure of the english names, but it's the third thing, file, edit, *button that should be something alone the lines of screen*... then the 10th option...

if any of you american gals can copy the information that's in that notepad and PM it to me, I'll see what I can do :)

Last edited:
I dug out a screencap from the spinner site... still seraching the code... I know what area to search in, but can't find a useable part:crack:

bonowalrussx1.jpg

That's all I was able to get too! I wish I could remember how I got that French NRJ Award clip... I remember that was a tough one to crack too... but now I don't even remember how I did it. :(

I managed to save it onto my HD but I can't convert it from .flv format because my converter gives me errors. :( But I'm gonna upload it and post here the link.

wow how did ya do that mullengirl??? do you have firefox :wink:

I'm just downloading a program to save flashfiles with, and check if that works so I can use it in the future :D thanks for getting it, I'll convert it for the rest :)

No firefox here. :wink: I just looked for a file which ended with flv or swf in the Temporary Internet Files folder. That's how I usually get all these types of videos from the internet. You have to have some patience with this method but it's worth it. :D

So here you go :)

http://www.save file.com/projects/808535822

yea I know, I was going for that... but this program can do it for me :crack: it's not a good program anyway..

I'm cleaning my temp files so it'll be easier in the future :lol:

:hi5: thanks for the file, back in a minute with an avi!

http://download.yous endit.com/5473E9B81744825A :wave: I'll upload it to youtube aswell as the other clip we got :)

:hmm: so are these two clips together... if so I could try putting them together!

:grumpy: nevermind, it misses a piece so I can't glue them...

:shifty: I'll just wait for the whole thing to appear online then..

Last edited:
Hey BF1! I got your PM and your number is in my phone as well... I'm running late for work here... when I get there I'm gonna try a couple more people who can possibly cover for me to leave early, the one I reached last night couldn't do it, but I have 2 more to try! Hopefully I will get there earlier!! I'm sooo :hyper: to meet ya and see this!

BonoFox1 said:
^^^ Ok Im DYING to open up all those files, but Im holding back...I'll open them after the movie ;)
I'm with you in this boat, BF. I haven't watched any clips (other than the very short one from Extra) and it's so hard not to give in :crack:

It doesn't help that GG is a sultry little temptress :grumpy:

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I'm with you in this boat, BF. I haven't watched any clips (other than the very short one from Extra) and it's so hard not to give in :crack:

It doesn't help that GG is a sultry little temptress :grumpy:

:tongue: you know you can't resist much longer..... see how incredibly hot and smexxy he looks? and remember that super short clip of him in the discotheque? well, one of these vids shows him SINGING in there :yes: you just gotta see it, :drool: so good!

:shifty: is it working yet? :mac:

Hola Chicas. I am going to go see Across the Universe today in San Francisco. It's a limited release right now, so only a few cities will have it. I am not seeing it for Bono but I will let you know how your man is.

Oprah is doing a segment on the movie a clip of Bono was shown. She thought it was an impersonator lol The movie looks really good!

I watched Oprah and they had some of the cast members sing. It looks like terrific. You know, if it introduces some young people to Beatle music, then that alone is a good thing.

Back
Top Bottom