Bono and Ali article in Vogue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Great article! I think I'll have to buy that one for my collection.

I must say Bono is either a genius or totally full of BS, lol. He comes up with the most random theories and ideas about economics/art/politics/religion sometimes. :hug: :bono:

:laugh: I know. I wish I could have the gift of the gab as he does. I love the way he puts things.

Niamh_Saoirse said:

:laugh: I know. I wish I could have the gift of the gab as he does. I love the way he puts things.

Yeah, some of the things he says I just have to pause for a minute and then I'm like "wtf? Where is he getting this?..." Not that he's wrong, he just has this habit of talking about two things that are seemingly unrelated and then making some random theory or throwing out a metaphor that makes you go :hmm:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:

Yeah, some of the things he says I just have to pause for a minute and then I'm like "wtf? Where is he getting this?..." Not that he's wrong, he just has this habit of talking about two things that are seemingly unrelated and then making some random theory or throwing out a metaphor that makes you go :hmm:

Exactly! And you go: How the heck did he relate these 2 things? :hmm:

Beautiful clothes! But do I have to look like those models to have them fitting me?:huh:
Thanks a lot for the scans, I'll definitely try to find the mag! :)

Is it the American Vogue as the one I saw today had Kate Moss on the front for March in the UK and the article wasnt in there?

Bono's Tart said:
Is it the American Vogue as the one I saw today had Kate Moss on the front for March in the UK and the article wasnt in there?

Yes, it's the American Vogue, with Sandra Bullock on the cover.

biff said:

Yes, it's the American Vogue, with Sandra Bullock on the cover.

Thanks anyone have any idea wher I can order it from for delivery to the UK?
I have to have the pic of Bman!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Bono's Tart said:

Thanks anyone have any idea wher I can order it from for delivery to the UK?
I have to have the pic of Bman!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Not sure, but I don't mind picking one up for you and sending it along. The only thing I would ask in return is that, if/when you meet the band again, you share your story with me. I know you've said you won't be publicly relating any of your future stories, because some people have been so immature/jealous in their reactions (I agree). What do you say?

SpanishEyes21 said:
well I was just about to start this thread and then i saw that someone beat me to it:lol:

Here are the scans, all in order. Photobucket shrunk the article by the way.

Vogue2.jpg

Wow...this is an excellent pic of him! It's so nice to come home after a long weekend to just gaze at pics....:drool:

I just got the LAST copy that my local bookstore had of this issue today!

I LOVE the article and the pics are as BEAUTIFUL as they looked at the start of this thread.

I am just so glad to see all the POSITIVE press that Ali is getting for fair trade with EDUN. :bow:

THANK YOU for posting these pictures! I saw this designer guy in the Tea Room the last time I was at the Clarence and I was thinking to myself, ''WHO is this guy?! I know him, but I just don't know his name!''

Thanks again!

I am amazed that no one has commented on his shoelaces undone (looking like a young boy). :hmm:
I couldn’t help noticing that on the Sometimes video and I’ve been, since then, wondering what is it that he’s trying to say.

I select these as my favourite recent pictures of Bono. Breathtaking.

Back
Top Bottom