Bono: A Man's Man

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

BEVERLY56

Refugee
Check out the last paragaraph of this article from CNN.com:

George Clooney named No. 1 man's man
POSTED: 8:49 a.m. EDT, October 24, 2006
Adjust font size:
LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- George Clooney is the No. 1 man's man, according to a list compiled by AskMen.com.

The Oscar winner tops the Web site's list of what it calls the 49 best representatives of the male gender. Rap mogul Jay-Z, adventurer-entrepreneur Richard Branson, cyclist Lance Armstrong and designer Tom Ford make up the rest of the top five, in order.

The list was culled from nominations submitted by readers of the online magazine, who were asked to name the top "ambassadors of male-kind." Voters were asked to look for traits such as integrity, charisma and intelligence.

The list will be posted Tuesday.

Bill Clinton ranked 10th and Tiger Woods 13th. Travel-show host Anthony Bourdain was 19th on the list.

"I shall be sure to spend the week shooting things, barbecuing, drinking manly drinks to excess and high-fiving loudly while watching organized athletics," Bourdain said.

Rocker Bono was 27th, Apple co-founder Steve Jobs was 29th and director Martin Scorsese was 46th. "Entourage" star Jeremy Piven ranked 49th.

My husband told me I should put up more Bono posters in the bedroom. :ohmy:

It's just because he knows they make me happy... er... right?

MsPurrl said:

So does MrPurrl, although he persists in pronouncing his name as "Bone-o", just to tick me off! :wink: In fact, he likes the entire band.

Mine does the same thing! And he thinks he's sooo hilarious every time too.

*cough* they could be like my dad who only calls him "Bonehead"...but my family has been converted..they love him!

Haha! ^^ That's so funny!!!! :lol:

Yes, Bono is a miracle worker! :yes: He can work them on me anytime :drool:

Back
Top Bottom