best magazine photoshop picture of Bono - ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

nurse chrissi

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
you know the crap magazines you flip through while waiting in line? I was skimming this InTouch Weekly and found this little gem (it was immediately purchased)- I've preserved it in its original size as to show the true greatness of the picture
btw - this would be a photoshopped item ladies - we all know the man prefers the boxer briefs :wink:
bonoboxers.jpg

if anyone wants to add more u2 photoshop fun I'm thinking it would be a great idea :D

Last edited:
So funny that this came up. Last night my mother couldn't wait to show me his picture in the magazine. She was cracking up. The more angry I got at the picture the more she laughed. I felt so silly but I couldn't get her convinced that he would NOT wear those boxers and definitely not the socks with those strappy things!!!:mad:

:lol: This reminds me of a few pictures which i found some time ago on a polish u2 website:

megagaleria.jpg

megagaleria2.jpg

megagaleria4.jpg

megagaleria3.jpg

^Hopefully im not breaking the rules with this one :shifty:

Great pic ! :up:

But yeah he does prefer whitie tighties/jockeys, we have seen them sticking out;) It's kind of a generational thing, guys who grew up in the 60s, 70's and 80's didn't like boxers because their fathers wore them and they were dorky, for 'old' guys. But the younger generation is the other way around and wears boxers. Also boxers came in with the baggy pants which are now thankfully out. Bono looks hotter in tight pants so he should stick to tighties (or nothing at all!) ;)

OMG--I know it's not real--but that 4th picture--I can't quit staring. :drool: (my daughter said Bono looked like a hobbit--I'm sending her that one just for fun :wink: )

Back
Top Bottom