Being Bono Blog?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattip2000

New Yorker
What ever happened to the Being Bono blog? If I remember correctly it was someone on here who was putting it up but than she ran into some computer problems and wasn’t going to be able to update it for a few weeks, but that was like three months ago. I hope it’s not gone forever! :ohmy:

I's a still here. Not 2 get in2 it 2 much, but one thing happened after another late last year, an unexpected pending divorce among them, which kind of has consumed most of my time lately, let alone the resources I had set aside 4 my dream Mac! :(

But enough excuses...... Although my PC access is still very limited now, I will aim 2 get some things posted this week. I have some ideas brewing, and will post here when it's updated! Thanks 4 all Ur inquiries and 4 Ur support 4 the blog... it's fun 2 do, and I'm glad U all get a kick out of it.

The Disciple said:
I's a still here. Not 2 get in2 it 2 much, but one thing happened after another late last year, an unexpected pending divorce among them, which kind of has consumed most of my time lately, let alone the resources I had set aside 4 my dream Mac! :(

But enough excuses...... Although my PC access is still very limited now, I will aim 2 get some things posted this week. I have some ideas brewing, and will post here when it's updated! Thanks 4 all Ur inquiries and 4 Ur support 4 the blog... it's fun 2 do, and I'm glad U all get a kick out of it.

:hug:

Back
Top Bottom