Bad things happen in 3s

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mullen-Girl

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Ok so my poor fiance has had a really really bad week.

First on Monday he gets hit by a car from the side. He's alright but the back metal thing rubs up against his tire and part of the passenger side back door is smashed in.

Then yesterday we were driving down the back roads coming down a hill (this was when it was dark) and he noticed that a car was stopped on the opposite side. Well next thing we hit this big Rotwielder (or however you spell it) :( :( All I saw was it's face when we hit it and something fly from its head :sad: I was soooo sad. Poor doggie may he rest in peace. So his front passenger side got busted and the light was hanging off the side and when you turned the brights on it looked like a spot light on the side.

To top it off this morning, he calls and says his horn is stuck for some strange reason can't turn off. I'm like JAYSUS! My poor man! I couldn't help but laugh tho when he put his cellphone next to the car to hear his horn.

:huh:

:ohmy:

that's one hell of a week.....

I never had any problem driving,I haven't even gotten a speeding ticket (Probably because the police never has been around but so what....:lol:)

I am happy you both are ok....:hug:

Last edited:
Yikes!!! Poor man :(

I hate when dogs get hit. A few years ago, on our way to gymnastics there was a black lab running parallel to the road on my side. I saw him even though it was dark and stopped. He decided to cross in front of where I stopped, but the person coming the other way about 40 mph never saw him and hit him. That person didn't even stop! They just hit the poor dog and drove off with it lying where it had got flung down a side street. The person after them did, which was good since I couldn't turn around. I'm just glad I saw the dog and stopped before he decided to cross.

I also know a guy who was hit by a car, as in, he was on a bike crossing the road and some idiot lady turned left on a blinking red, but never checked for pedestrians and hit him. Luckily, he saw her coming and turned so she hit his backpack on his back, but he got bruised pretty bad and smashed the windshield and his bike was bent. So much for trying to save money and ride to work....

Mullen-Girl, your fiance has my sympathies. I think last week was Car Trouble Week, for me as well.

I had three flat tires in three days. Ran over some debris on the freeway :madspit: and flattened one tire. Got that changed, with a big THANK YOU to the Department of Public Safety employee who helped me (and whoever called for them!), and got the tire replaced.

Next day, the other tire on that same side was flat. A slow leak rather than a blowout. Got that tire replaced.

Day after, found the first new tire was flat! :scream: The wheel had been bent when I ran over whatever it was that flattened the original tire. Got the wheel fixed, but I've been checking all four tires several times a day, every day since! :uhoh: And I'm going to get some proper tire-changing equipment, since the stuff that came with the car is so flimsy it's not worth the effort to toss it into the trash. :mad:

Back
Top Bottom