*ASTROLOGY*

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LuvLady

War Child
CHECK THIS OUT : www.astrology.com
It's fantastic. You can get a free sample personal astrology profile, based on your birthdate. Mine was TOTALLY SPOT-ON. For example it said -

*I'm an eternal child whose mind is bright, alert, curious, flexible and playful; which is true.
*It may be hard for me to decide where my talents and vocation lies for I have a multitude of interests; sooooo right. I've never known exactly what I wanted to do or what suited me. There's not one thing I want to do, I'm interested in lots of different fields, and crave learning.
*I'm curious and restless; my friends call me a restless spirit.
*I live in my head a great deal - reading, observing, thinking; completely right, I'm a big reader, analytical( some would say pedantic! ) and I'm more of an observer than a social participant.
*I need mental stimulation; true.
*I enjoy using and playing with words, I have a talent for writing; I've always adored English, it was my best subject and the first career I thought about was journalism.
*My thinking is based more on feelings and intuition rather than reason and logic; well my boyfriend would say that!
*Intellectual abilities without heart and soul mean little to me; ABSOLUTELY.
*I am empathetic and would make an excellent counsellor for I am a sensitive listener and deeply interested in a person's feelings; I've flirted with the idea of becoming a psychologist since I was 14. And I'm applying to university to do psychology next year. FREAKY!
*In addition to psycholgy I am drawn to education, art, poetry, music, or mythology; right, right, right, right, right!
*I aren't especially confident speaking in public; that's true I loathe it.
*I enjoy keeping a journal; kept one since I was 10.
*I enjoy reading the chronicles of other people's lives; that would explain my love of biographies.

I can't explain how freaky that was. I've always been into astrology, but to be that accurate, just from a birthdate is amazing. Wow, I think I might get some books on this!!!

Peace&Luv.
smile.gif

Wooaahhh... Scary!
smile.gif

I checked mine and it was unbelivable correct.
Very interesting to read!

Sara

------------------
"U2 on it?s own is a very interesting group and all. But U2 with it?s audience is a culture" - Bono

"That's ok, in Sweden we don't wear underpants" ~ Bono, June 11th -92, Stockholm, Globen

"The only thing louder then a U2 gig is the people who comes to a U2 gig" ~Bono

Sad, why?
frown.gif
I actually had a look at Bono's, it's quite accurate, but what's even freakier is Larry's. I was going to post it but I didn't think anyone was interested! And now I'm too tired coz it's 4 in the morning Australian time and I've been up all night checking on hotels and stuff for the tour. This net thing is addictive!! Maybe tomorrow for Larry.
smile.gif

u know their times of birth?????????????????????????????? (cos to have an accurate one u really do need those.. a friend of mine makes such things and says that it can be very diff)

Back
Top Bottom