Any Pics From The WEF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I haven't seen any so far...sorry
:(

Not from this year I mean.

697299.jpg

697301.jpg
697297.jpg

More pics

Last edited:
from DATA

700, 000 People Living With AIDS in Developing Countries Now Receiving Treatment

Today, at a joint press conference at the World Economic Forum’s Annual Meeting, Switzerland, the World Health Organization (WHO), the Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS (UNAIDS), the United States Government and the Global Fund to fight AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria revealed the results of their joint efforts to increase the availability of antiretroviral (ART) treatment in poor countries.

By the end of 2004, 700, 000 people living with AIDS in developing countries were receiving ART thanks to the efforts of national governments, donors and other partners. This is an increase of approximately 75% in the total number receiving treatment from a year ago, and is up from 440, 000 in July 2004.

Reaction from Bono, lead singer of U2 and founder of DATA

“This is an amazing achievement, something which only a few years ago we were being told was impossible. What is significant is not just the numbers but also the fact that all these groups are counting their numbers together - in a unified war on AIDS. How things have changed, and how they needed to - this is leadership on many levels. “

kellyahern said:
I was too busy pouting earlier to look, but then I figured, if Bun the cat can get over it so can I! :up:

(Actually, I completely forgot about this event :reject: )

Found one :dance:

61ae906c.jpg

:love: :hyper: :hyper: :love:

and the green cap returns .....:wink:
impressive layering of clothing as well

favorite extra special all occassion hoodie:drool:

thanks for the pcitures:D

I loved it when he used to wear the hat. Although now I think he should go without it, I mean his hair is looking so good why hide it. How can he wear so many layers of clothing, I would be burning up. Hmmm....that wouldn't be a bad thing though if he got hot. *pictures Bono peeling the layers* :combust:

I think he looks hot in the green cap :drool: never really liked the straw hat made him look a little dorkey(forgive me Bono).

clementine_rose said:
I loved it when he used to wear the hat. Although now I think he should go without it, I mean his hair is looking so good why hide it. How can he wear so many layers of clothing, I would be burning up. Hmmm....that wouldn't be a bad thing though if he got hot. *pictures Bono peeling the layers* :combust:

Ooh! I like that idea! :D

U2NSTLOU said:
I think he looks hot in the green cap :drool: never really liked the straw hat made him look a little dorkey(forgive me Bono).

I agree totally! I think he must have heard that people thought he looked like a dork with it on because he has not been seen with it on for quite a while. I guess that he thought he'd go back to the trusty green cap.
With all of these recent pics of Bono I have to keep asking myself the same question. How can one man be so HOT!

The outfit is ridiculous and endearing at the same time. I layer too, Bono! It's cold in winter!

*having a hard time enjoying Bono pictures, but trying hard to get over it*

Bono spoke this morning apparently. Has anyone got any video from the news broadcasts this morning? I'm sure it would have been broadcast live when Tony Blair made his address.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/4211171.stm

I've only been up a short while, but I did manage to grab this soundbyte from BBC Radio 1 Entertainment news :up:

h t t p://homepage.ntlworld.com/alan.hazell/U2/Bono_in_Davos_WEF_27_01_2005_96kbps . m p 3

Remove spaces ;)

Back
Top Bottom