Any Pics From The WEF?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it appears that someone got hot in their pimp-like styled coat and just shucked it off :wink:
52070481.jpg

Last edited:
I've got two three minute news clips but I'm low on hosting space :grumpy: :sad:

There is no footage of Bono himself talking at the press conference though but I can put them up to u-send-it if you want to see them.

kellyahern said:

just dumped his coat on the floor :lmao:

I do that too :reject:

After reading about how he loses things in a matter of seconds (At the End of the World) I'm surprised he REMEMBERED to pick up his jacket! How much do you want to bet someone reminded him!:lol:

What absolutely goregous pictures to start your day off:drool:

Those are lovely... and Alan... you are so cool to hang out here with us ladies... (I know there is a couple of other cool and confident men that come and check us out too, props to you guys too!) :wink:

And he is too damn cute... two whole coats! :lmao: Must be cold eh?

Gorgeousness :drool:

Miroslava said:
Those are lovely... and Alan... you are so cool to hang out here with us ladies... (I know there is a couple of other cool and confident men that come and check us out too, props to you guys too!) :wink:

And he is too damn cute... two whole coats! :lmao: Must be cold eh?

Gorgeousness :drool:

Indeed there are some more men who like to post and share pictures of Bono and the others here! Bono does serve as kind of a role model (in terms of fashion) for me, by now I got my hair cut like the man and bought a hat just like the green one he wears on some pictures!

But it's funny: I'm also registered on a German u2-forum, and there are mainly MEN on there. So when I first came here I wondered about how many girls were here!!! :wink: :ohmy:

kellyahern said:

I just saw this on Yahoo and my first thought was: He looks so much like the quintessential rock star in that photo it's almost insane. Like, "Hey kids, today we're going to teach you how to look like a rock star... Now, turn to page 40 in your text books and study this image of Bono at WEF..." :wink:

kellyahern said:
is that the white poverty braclet that he's wearing? I want one! I need to get an AIDS one, too. I'm surprised no one has given Bono one of those.

madonna's child said:

is that the white poverty braclet that he's wearing? I want one! I need to get an AIDS one, too. I'm surprised no one has given Bono one of those.

I want one too!
Mainly because of this:

"The important thing is that you show your support and say enough is enough."

http://www.makepovertyhistory.org/getaband.html

Last edited:
That definitely look like one of the MakePovertyHistory wristbands.

I still haven't been able to obtain one - no matter how hard I've tried.

Still, the commitment to make poverty history goes far beyond a wristband, but in what each of us DOES to make the world a better place.:wink:

And if Alan can put up a ysi of the news conference in Davos - that would be GREAT!

Just let us know when it's up.

There will be a webcast available of the WEF discussion today that Bono participated in:

http://clients.world-television.com/worldeconomicforum_annualmeeting2005/_S12530.asp

Thanks kelly and everyone for contributing to making this thread the wonderful thread it is!

IT'S NOT WHAT YOU'RE DREAMING. IT'S WHAT YOU'RE GONNA DO....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Thank you The_Edge89 for posting that link for the bracelets. I have been wanting one of those. Now I can wear that along with my AIDS/HIV bracelets. I don't know if it has been posted it before, but here is a link for the AIDS/HIV bracelets. They have a lot of different styles to choose from. They don't cost much, and really, anything we can do to help raise money and awareness is needed. Plus you get a nice bracelet in return.

http://www.until.org/index.shtml

VERY IMPORTANT -

C SPAN is showing the WEF event with Bono on its program schedule for TODAY:

http://inside.c-spanarchives.org:8080/cspan/schedule.csp

I just found this and wanted to pass it on to my PLEBAns asap!

Hope y'all can watch ONE of these showings and see our magnificent B-man and be motivated by his passion to GET INVOLVED in this struggle for fairness for the world's poorest people.

WITH OR WITHOUT YOU....:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

Back
Top Bottom