another story part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2bonogirl

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
Back on the blue crack after a long break
For about an hour she watched, the silent observer as the band embarked on a grand struggle. Larry and Edge were doing fine aside from their frustration with the other two. Adam was just completely not in the mood to be dealing with petty grumpishness, and still a little shaken from the days earlier events. Then there was Bono. Emotional Bono. Poor Bono. A storm hung over his head, warding off concentration, and he had no heart to try.

It was clear he was really trying for his friends but it just wasn?t working. When they tried piecing together a song in the making about love, passion, and desire.
The straw broke his back and everything threatened to come to a halt. He mumbled something about having no inspiration to draw from, and he couldn?t do it unless he had the feelings. Nothing had been going on in the bedroom for quite some time now, and the strain of coming up with lyrics for a song that depressed him more than he already was didn?t help any.

The others were exasperated to the last drop until they suddenly looked at Ria, who until then was snuck away in her little corner observing everything.

?Maybe I can help?? she asked
They all shared a look.

?Well??

?How?? Edge wanted to know, looking skeptical.

?Im not having sex with the poor guy if that?s what youre thinking. Perverts.? She laughed, knowing that?s not what was in mind.
?I mean like in mysterious ways, with the dancer and all. It seemed the point of that was to make him want something without actually having it right??

The guys all looked at each other, half surprised that she had suggested it, and half wondering if it would work.

?I like it!? Larry finally said with nods of agreement from the others. Anything that would help get something going with Bono was gladly accepted.

Ria tried looking to Bono for input but he was staring out the window deep in thought. It seemed alright to her in theory, but she wasn?t sure she was crossing the line by playing dancer to Bono just for a song. He was in pain.

?Bono, do you want this??

He slowly turned his eyes to hers, looking strained but hopeful.

?I really do need something if were going to get this song on its way, but I don?t want to make you uncomfortable. Im so used to women throwing themselves at me all the time that well- it doesn?t seem the same to me as it would other people. Theres not any worries about you losing respect, you know.?

Bono of U2 just asked Ria, normal girl, to help him get words to a song and she was sitting debating with herself over whether to do it or sit on her bum like always.

?Fine then. I?ll do it. Where do you want me?? She drew in a big breath, trying not to pass out in the excitement. It was just like being taken on stage by him in a concert only more personal, and with lasting consequences?.

With gratitude she was told to go to Bono?s vocal room and they would stay in the main area. They left the door open so Bono could give input on the music, and Ria told him to sit on the chair until she told him he could get up. If she was going to do this, it was going to be done right.

?Oh god, what am I doing? Im about to try and make this rock star want me somehow, and I have no idea what I?m doing. Just be calm, youre a woman, you know what to do. Torture him a little, make the words come out.?

Her lip twitched into a slight smile as Bono sunk down into the chair, the music beginning to throb through the door. Impulsively Ria decided to offer advice on the direction of the music.

?More bass Adam. If this is about sex it needs to have the beat of it.? Adam turned up his main volume, throwing a surprised raise of the eyebrows to Edge who was told to add more eerie echo to his sound.
Attention turned back to Bono, Ria prepared to do the scariest thing of her life. With a big gulp of oxygen she swallowed her fear and tried to gather up some sex appeal.

?Stay just like that Bono? His name flowed from her tongue like silk. Lips touching his ear, she inhaled a sweet smell from his neck, drinking him in.
He cradled the microphone in his hands, eyes closed.

?Don?t think of anything but this. Im all that?s here, not them, not this room, just me. And you need me terribly now. Think of that. You need me terribly, just like I need you.? Her warm lips grazed the top of his ear making the hair on his arms stand up. Gracefully she stood upright, hips sliding along the bassline, hands wandering along his arms as his eyes followed her movements. Whispers came. Quiet and desperate. Some not really words but syllables and moans. All the time Ria kept moving, leaning in to touch him here and there, finding the courage to nip at his neck quickly. This seemed to heighten his senses a bit and his hand searched for something on her to touch. He saw her, so beautiful, shy and commanding. Loving and harsh.

She pushed his hand back down just as his finger touched her neck.

More whispers. Still moving. Growls in the microphone. Kiss on the neck. All melting together into a twisted sort of opera.

She let him rise from the chair as his singing became more clear, urgent. Lost in a world of melody he felt her touches, however brief, and saw the simple beauty of her dance twirling around him, tormenting his body. How is this different, he wondered. How can she do this to me? I am desperate..

Don?t think, just sing. She whispered into his ear, running her body against him like a snake, and knowing she was exciting him. A push brought him up against the wall. He couldn?t help but smile at her forcefulness. This irritated her, appearing as mockery to her somehow, not the compliment that it was.
She nipped at his lip with her teeth to make the smile disappear and stayed too long and too close to his mouth. Trying to keep from doing anything stupid she lowered her mouth and brushed his chin with her cheek. It was rough and unshaven.

More words came to him, but no sentences. Feelings.

She took his finger and ran it down her cheek, pressing his palm to it, allowing his thumb to barely touch her lip. Then his hand was thrust away again with a menacing smile.

?Think of desire. Speak it into the song. Tell how much you need to be loved now.?
He needed it so badly it pained his chest. To be touched. Feeling like something worth loving.

While he sang his heart out she danced for him with everything she had in her, and all the gratitude she had for all his songs. Slowly the music died down, she came closer and his eyes burned into her. Uttering the last words he had into the microphone, he set it down and pulled her in for a few steps of a dance before the music disappeared. Softly, almost not at,all he touched his mouth to hers and stopped moving to look at her response. He felt so drained of everything then. After all the things going wrong in his life up to this point he found it hard to believe that a ray of light was shining in on his storm.

They both smiled at each other very slowly and parted.

She looked through the window and saw all of them grinning ear to ear at her. Bono sat back in the chair until he got composure back.

?well was that satisfactory? Adam? Guys??

They were still staring at her goofily when she stepped through the doorway looking more shy than when she?d entered.

?Youre amazing Ria. You?ve saved the day twice now. And look what you?ve done to Bono, hes a pile of shaking bones!?

Taking that the wrong way she apologized to Bono for doing whatever it was wrong.

?Ssh, no. You were perfect. You?ve brought pleasure into a broken hearted man?s life again, so stop being down on yourself.?

Without realizing it he looked at her adoringly for a few moments, noticing the green and brown eyes lined by curled eyelashes and freckles. Her face was so young too, with her full lips, but defined cheekbones as well. Grief for her hurt lip crossed his mind before he broke the stare and got up.

Everything was perfect, she decided. Meeting U2, being Bono?s dancing partner, him almost seeming attracted to her. But that was ridiculous, he could have anybody, why would he want her? He didn?t want somebody with hideous freckles and babyish looks. Snapping from her thoughts she strode from the room with him on her heels.

okay, so i havent quite figured out the whole wild thoughts posting thing yet. i sent in the damn thing and never saw anything after. so i dunno. maybe a second try is needed.
just on a post script, im sorry if the language in here offends anybody. i considered not putting anything offensive in it but it seemed so out of character for the guys not to swear a little.
bye!

Back
Top Bottom