..and what are the stars buying?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono has a terrific taste!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hyper::hyper::hyper:

There is a commercial with this robodog here in Germany and I totally freak out when I see it cos I wished that toy had it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Bono go!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:combust:

*reads up on toy*

erm.....by the time our Bono figures out how to work that thing, it will have been easier just to get a real dog :crack:

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
*reads up on toy*

erm.....by the time our Bono figures out how to work that thing, it will have been easier just to get a real dog :crack:
:lmao::lmao::lmao:

:ohmy: wow. that is very expensive. i can't even imagine getting something that expensive for christmas.

*reads up on toy*

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

He's gonna be callin' Edge up on Christmas mornin', askin' for help. :D

Bonochick said:

BWAAAAAHAAAAHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

He's gonna be callin' Edge up on Christmas mornin', askin' for help. :D

:lmao::lmao::lol: ahahahaha oh god i laughed so hard there, just imagine:lol:

*reads up on toy*

erm.....by the time our Bono figures out how to work that thing, it will have been easier just to get a real dog

Christmas morning at the Hewson house:

Kids: Wheee! Lookit! Cool! <various other noises of joy as they open sundry gifts>

Ali, sotto voce: Paul, where's that robot dog thing?

Bono, innocently: What dog thing?

Ali: The one you had me up all night with because you couldn't figure out how to work it, EVEN after you called Dave at three AM!

Bono, edging away: Oh, that. Well, I got up a little early and thought I'd give it a try, and, erm . . . <has retreated to door and is poised for flight> itbroke . . . <runs>

Ali: WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

Boxing Day, The News of the World, page 4

U2 LEAD SINGER HOSPITALISED AFTER DOMESTIC DISPUTE

Bono, frontman for Irish supergroup U2, was admitted to the local emergency room around 10 AM yesterday morning, reportedly with part of a toy robot dog protruding from his . . .

Sorry, I got carried away!
:shrug:

sengira said:

Bono, frontman for Irish supergroup U2, was admitted to the local emergency room around 10 AM yesterday morning, reportedly with part of a toy robot dog protruding from his . . .

:shocked: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :silent: :censored:

sengira said:

Christmas morning at the Hewson house:

Kids: Wheee! Lookit! Cool! <various other noises of joy as they open sundry gifts>

Ali, sotto voce: Paul, where's that robot dog thing?

Bono, innocently: What dog thing?

Ali: The one you had me up all night with because you couldn't figure out how to work it, EVEN after you called Dave at three AM!

Bono, edging away: Oh, that. Well, I got up a little early and thought I'd give it a try, and, erm . . . <has retreated to door and is poised for flight> itbroke . . . <runs>

Ali: WHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTT?!?!?!?!

Sorry, I got carried away!
:shrug:
Jajajajajajaaja :lmao:
Imagine that Ali would be so bad, our poor Bono would be in the hospital all the time.

Back
Top Bottom