Am I the only person who's never met the band?!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
LMAO Crzy!!

Yes that is the closest I came and believe me I relished in it beyond obsessive.

lol.

stupid wax bono
frown.gif

BonoVegashugging1.jpg

it doesnt even look like Bono
mad.gif

------------------
Zooming In
Zooming Out
Nothing I Can't Do Without

hallo!!!!!!

Anyone coming to Ireland and interested in staying in a really lovely B&B 10 mins from town, by foot of bus (Its close to The Pod club), please let me know.............I have stayed at this B&B and the family know me and are really really lovely!!!!!!!!

OK????
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

biggrin.gif

Oh, I was afraid people who hadn't gone to a show at all would accuse me of whining. Thanks to everyone who understood and offered encouragement.

You know that once you've been so close so many times the frustration is worse than if you never went at all. Getting close and bombing out is like getting to the championship game and losing by one point in the last seconds. It hurts more than if you had never made the playoffs at all and gotten your hopes up. It's also depressing to be in a line and have lots of people running back bragging about seeing them and knowing you had JUST missed out and feeling so lame and so sad!

Yes, I admit I'm jealous, I said that in the beginning. Just because some people are worse off doesn't make it bother you any less though, it's always worse when it's you, and you have tried so hard. It's depressing and frustrating and gives me a hopeless and desperate feeling. The more money you spend and the more time you spend on that concrete in the GA lines the worse it gets, believe me. I feel worse now than I ever have because I have tried so hard.

I would like to wish a concert to everyone who hasn't gone, a meeting for everyone who wants it, and I wish ALL of our U2 dreams come true.

I've been a fan for over 6 years (ever since I was 13).

I've never met the band.

I've never gotten any autographs.

I've never even been within several feet of them.

*sigh*

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

Originally posted by Bonochick:
I've been a fan for over 6 years (ever since I was 13).

I've never met the band.

I've never gotten any autographs.

I've never even been within several feet of them.

*sigh*

sounds very familiar to me *sniff, sniff*

------------------
"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

I have never met them, however I am hoping to someday. I am trying to plan a trip to Ireland next year ... maybe I will have some luck then.

[/B][/QUOTE]

you can stay at myn and UV2001's place
smile.gif
seriously you can

This thread is so depressing!
smile.gif
I've never really *met* any of the guys, although I did get Larry's autograph. That didn't involve any interaction with Larry, though, because I was so nervous I made my friend ask him for the autographs! We were also too nervous to ask him for a picture, even though he was taking pictures with everyone else. So now we're eternally kicking ourselves for that since we missed out on seeing the band at the past two concerts we went too. Argh. I'm also mad because at the 4th Chicago show on the first leg, my friend and I had a sign asking the Edge for a wink (we were right in front of him behind one row of people), and I *missed* the wink! I'm still kicking myself for looking away, but at least my friend saw it and I know it happened.

Anyway, I wish all you ladies luck in meeting the boys- stalk them before soundcheck, stalk them after the concert, stalk them at their hotel!
biggrin.gif
And for all of you who haven't been to a concert, I hope that you'll get to go sometime soon, if not this tour then the next. Good luck to all!

I've never met the band either. *sigh* I just...they were...in Toronto...Bono bowling...and...*faints* (Mrs. Edge knows what I'm talking 'bout..she's still kicking herself)

I've never met the band either... don't get me wrong, it's not that I wouldn't want to... however, they are just people...

------------------
"There's no room for spiritual constitpation here!" - Ian Astbury, The Cult

SlipStream Soul

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 11-08-2001).]

I've been a fan ever since I was just a little kid and I have never gotten to meet them. NO pics, NO autographs, NO luck. I was considering taking up stalking. It seems they always leave me...just out of reach.

------------------
~Just as you find me, always I will be, a little bit too free, with myself~

I've never met them either but I'm not going to complain as I had amazing luck at one of the London shows.

Moving to Dublin next year for Uni so might have my opportunity then - especially if I manage to get work at the Clarence. Apparently the guys go to the Kitchen nearly every Thursday when they're home so if you're in Ireland thats an easy way to meet them!

biggrin.gif

Originally posted by Bonoforever:
Moving to Dublin next year for Uni so might have my opportunity then - especially if I manage to get work at the Clarence. Apparently the guys go to the Kitchen nearly every Thursday when they're home so if you're in Ireland thats an easy way to meet them!

biggrin.gif

Yeah, but they hide in a little back room and rarely come out to say hi.

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Hey U2 Kitten, come on over to Ireland luv and I will take ya out to see them!!!!

I take care of ya, ya wee sugar....

We make u meet ur man, for a kiss, hug, signature, dance and chat....have I to stand on one foot for an hour holding a plate high above my head.......then u go home satisfied......
biggrin.gif

I'll take ya up on that Mad! Thanks sweetie, that's so nice! I'll be there when I can, fter they get home too! I can feel the magnetic pull of Bono!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom