All I want is You...Aol Milan

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:( I just keep getting a pop up message saying

"Sorry. there was a problem retrieving all the data for this content."

am i seeing things are do her pants kind of slip a little too low as they are dancing?

I didn't watch it, but if it's what I think it is, I've seen it before. Don't her pants kinda... fall down or go rather low :eyebrow:

1underwear.jpg

:sad: :sad: :sad: :scream:

I also get this message -
"Sorry. there was a problem retrieving all the data for this content."

I must see this

:(

LOL ...color me stupid but i didnt think you could get the videos for milan yet..isnt that whats on the new 18 singles extras?..i so want this footage!..oh and those with firfox..i couldnt get it to open either but it opens in internet explorer

anyone has an idea why this is not working for some of us:
I tried with Internet Explorer, Firefox and even Opera - the same: it does not work :sad:

which Mediaplayer do you have? 11 oder 10 - what can be the problem, I don't get it...:huh: :sad:

perrypickwick said:
anyone has an idea why this is not working for some of us:
I tried with Internet Explorer, Firefox and even Opera - the same: it does not work :sad:

which Mediaplayer do you have? 11 oder 10 - what can be the problem, I don't get it...:huh: :sad:

not sure if this is the problem but its an AOL feature, maybe it does not work from your location. I was in Canada recently for biz and could not access a US function on ABCs website.... just a thought

BonoFox1 said:
1underwear1.jpg

Yeah I remember this!!!..I dont know if to laugh or cry :shifty:

That poor girl.. you have this amazing moment in front of 75,000 people with your "idol" and your pants fall down... I see a "priceless" ad here for sure....

Ticket to U2 in Milan...100 Euro
Beers, T-shirt, program, snacks... 200 Euro
Having your pants fall down in front of 75,000 people and immortalized forever on a global video with the worlds greatest band.. priceless

Not the best post in a girls mostly area of the forum but .....

The chick is hot , so What's all the worry ?

Let it be the closest erotic thing guys get now , since there is no more Bellydancer ..... or those topless ladies shadows in M Ways ........ It's a nice sight for us , having to see all that bloody men .....

I repeat what a nice italiana :drool:

tbird said:

That poor girl.. you have this amazing moment in front of 75,000 people with your "idol" and your pants fall down... I see a "priceless" ad here for sure....

Ticket to U2 in Milan...100 Euro
Beers, T-shirt, program, snacks... 200 Euro
Having your pants fall down in front of 75,000 people and immortalized forever on a global video with the worlds greatest band.. priceless

:lmao:!!

that poor girl lol and now for the world to see on a bonus DVD lol

yeah I have to reflect on this more it is all too funny that its everywhere now.. oh and was bono trying to pull them up or something?? he leaned down as they turned..donno?

J_NP said:
Not the best post in a girls mostly area of the forum but .....

The chick is hot , so What's all the worry ?

Let it be the closest erotic thing guys get now , since there is no more Bellydancer ..... or those topless ladies shadows in M Ways ........ It's a nice sight for us , having to see all that bloody men .....

I repeat what a nice italiana :drool:

:|

U2Fanatic4ever said:
gluey..
your Bono bellybutton avi is freaking me out...:crazy: I am afraid to stare at it too long cuz it might hypnotize me...:ohmy:

It does seem to have that effect....even with myself still....:drool:

Back
Top Bottom