Ali's website!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
okay, just to tell you that the FORUM will be ready in a few minutes :yes:... i am just working on the skin, some things need to be adjustated... but in a while u could register and start to post!!! :hyper:

the WEBSITE won't be ready as soon as i thought... i got some problems, and i am still looking for some stuff, but i think in 2 weeks or so, :up:

well, finally, the forum will be ready tomorrow:reject:... i took me much more time than i thought to do the skin :yawn:... and well, it is finished, :yes: but i'd just like to change the banner, u know, to personalize it a bit more, i want it ot be perfect :hyper: ... so i think tomorrow will be okay :up:

okay, i need ur advice...

i need to choose a pic of ali to put on the banner (u know, at the top of the page) and i don't know which one...

i could let it like it is now (just nothing, pink design stuff) but it is not so great, and that'w why the forum was not ready yesterday, i wanted to add this ali touch!!!

i was thinking about this one:

3398%3B%3B%3B923232%7Ffp54%3Dot%3E2327%3D657%3D%3B%3A8%3DXROQDF%3E23234%3A386%3C767ot1lsi

Last edited:
:jumps up and down in the back seat of the car:

Mom, are we THERE yet?

;)

and yes, I like that pic...but I might choose one of her smiling...are you going to have text on the banner? this is so cool :ali geek:

Last edited:
i will give u the link, as soon as i make the banner!! :hyper:

we are working on it.... we, it is me and a friend, zazou :hug:, who is not even a U2 fan, so she won't post, but she helped me sooo much :yes:, she is soo great, without her, the forum woudl not exist :heart:

the forum is ready (sorry for the delay!!) :hyper: (the website will open in a few weeks!! :wink:)

so first, once in the forum, go to the forum Carry each other, and start a NEW THREAD, and introduce yourself...
in the Pop caf?, it is a bit like PLEBANs, u can talk about anything u want, about yourself!!

then, u have all the ali forums... about her as a mum, a wife, about chernobyl's children, sellafield.... u can talk about ur experience if u met her, or saw her.... or if u'd like to...

then, u have forums for each of the U2 ladies... morleigh, anne aislinn etc...

then, u have forums for each of the band members and one for the whole band...

finally, u have forums about Ireland, one espacially for Dublin...

and of course, u have forums about the site... one if u need help and the other one for the comments etc...

if u need to change the languague of the forums, go at the top of the sreen, click on my controls, there on skin and languague, u can choose.... u can also change ur avatar, signature, profile etc...

finally, please, be very indulgent, this is not finished okay??:reject: i am working on it, as well as for the ali smiley!! :lol:

so, just go there and start posting:

alison4ever Forum

enjoy :up:

and thanks again to zazou!!!! :bow: u have to thank HER not me... :yes:

miss-U2 said:
okay need ur help again!! :help:
is there someone here who knows when where born aislinn, morleigh, ann, naomi and susie?? :huh: or have any information about her?? (that's for the Mrs U2's place page!!!)

I remember an article about Adam renting a club out for Susie's B-day and that was Dec 17th I think she is pretty close to the same age of Morleigh who's now 39, maybe a tad younger (trying to remember the article which is long gone now)

Back
Top Bottom