Adam spread in Rolling Stone mag...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Mirrorball Girl:

Inner PLEBA girl: "HAHAHA! Adam said PENETRATION!"

Okay, who DIDN'T have that thought? Adam thought control....
But I love it.
smile.gif

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

The nice people at my Barnes & Noble (and, yes, it is in fact mine
wink.gif
) informed me that the new issue of Rolling Stone will be in "by Friday." My response:

Outloud Gina: Oh, great! Thanks!

Inner, wiley Gina: Fine. I'm still checking at Walgreens and I'm still checking here again tomorrow. I'm not waiting any longer for this than I have to.

Inner, rageful Gina: GRRRR!!! NOW DAMMIT!!! I WANT IT NOWWWWW!!!!!!
mad.gif

gutterbrain: You want IT now, eh?
wink.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
The nice people at my Barnes & Noble (and, yes, it is in fact mine
wink.gif
) informed me that the new issue of Rolling Stone will be in "by Friday."

Goody, that means that me mum will be home from her cruise by then (YAY TOMORROW THEY ARE COMING HOME
biggrin.gif
) so that means she can take me to go get it and I won't have to pay for it
smile.gif
Hooray!

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

Dana: Ma, Adam Clayton's instrument holds mysterious powers of women folk

Ma: Oh yeah? Let me see...

IT CAME!!!!!!!!! My roomie subscribes to Rolling Stone, and she's in Oz right now, so I've claimed her subscription.
wink.gif
And I was waiting for the mail all day and then I had to leave and when I came back ADAM WAS WAITING FOR ME!!! Holy mother of gorgeousness!!!!!! *LOVETH!* I don't have a scanner handy, or I would be posting the photos right now. ADAMSUIT!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

GAH!!
Mine still hasn't come yet! I want it NOW!! I hope it comes tomorrow. If it does and no one else has posted pics, my dad has a scanner so I can post the pics. Hopefully someone else will first. I want Adam in a suit now! Gah!

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.

he wears a HOODIE???

i love HOODIEEEEEEES!!!!!!

*thinks about the slacks he was wearing*

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Okay, I think this is the appropriate thread for this comment accompanied by a story...

OH MY FRICKIN DAD THERE IS A GOD AND HE IS LOOKING OUT FOR ME!!!!

Now the story accompanying this outburst
biggrin.gif

So I'm plotting and planning to see if there is some way I can get to B&N this weekend and buy this magazine, right? And I hoping it'll be there, but who knows and I'll have gone to all this trouble for nothing, etc. etc. etc.

Well, I go to work this evening and I'm sitting there doing some homework and surfing around the net and I keep reading this thread about the magazine. And all the time I'm plotting on how to get it, etc. etc. etc.

So I'm eating dinner with my roomie...after dinner we're headed back to the room and we both go "Oh, hey! Let's check the mail!" (It's an after-dinner ritual with us.) So as we're approaching our little hole in the wall that they call our mailbox...we see something and we get all excited thinking "OOOOO! Someone sent us something!"

Well, GUESS WHAT IS IN THE MAILBOX???????
ROLLING STONE MAGAZINE WITH 3 WONDERFUL PAGES OF ADAM CLAYTON!!!!!!

You must understand, we don't subscribe to Rolling Stone!!!!!

Needless to say I completely flipped out right there in the lobby...and I ended up breaking the strap on my bag....but it was completely worth it because

I'M HOLDING ADAM CLAYTON IN MY HOT LITTLE HANDS!!!!!!

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

So it's been a WONDERFUL evening and I just thought I'd share this wonderful (even if it was long) story with you all...because only my fellow PLEBAns can appreciate the intervention of God in this situation
biggrin.gif

Have a wonderful evening...I know I will
wink.gif

------------------
And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make.

[This message has been edited by hippyactress (edited 04-03-2002).]

See hippy??? Jesus enjoys his Pants Parties! He's lookin' out for you now!

Jesus: HALLEEEE!! HAAAAALLELUUUJAH!

------------------
"Adam's in his world, lost to the music. You've probably never seen a happier person in your life."
~BP Fallon

"It's a damn poor mind that can only think of one way to spell a word."
~Andrew Jackson

~~S&C~~

Originally posted by MissVelvetDress_75:
where are the pictures!!!!!????

yeas, where are the pictures?????

It?s not PLEBA like to withhold those pics..

------------------
I'm a bass player. That's a "singer" question. Lord Adam Clayton

"The bass player's got it. The bass player's fucking got it." Bono, Boston 6-9-01

5 stores today looking for it!
mad.gif
All is not lost though, I ended up buying the comforter for my Spongebob sheets...tehe
biggrin.gif
Barnes and Noble didn't even have a Rolling Stone magazine to be found. I will go back tomorrow after class darn it.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

I am such a blind idiot.
redface.gif

Sorry about that.
biggrin.gif
So, who's gonna be the first one to grant us all pictures?!?!

------------------
and if you get too far inside
you'll only see my reflection

[This message has been edited by FlyGirl (edited 04-03-2002).]

OMD, girls. I just read the article in Rolling Stone itself. (My library finally got it today.)

You have to see these pictures! They're adorable! Especially the second one. He's such a fashion god. He's such a sex god. I love you, Adam!!!

I would scan the pictures if I could, but there's no scanner here. Somebody who owns the magazine better do it. I'm thinking I need to buy this issue.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

Originally posted by daisybean:
I went everywhere looking for it, but no luck. However I did find a wide variety of hunting and fishing magazines; but non of them had any U2 articles in them
frown.gif

That's been my experience too...but when a member of U2 is in "Field and Stream," we'll have it made!
smile.gif
I could see Adam in "Better Homes and Gardens," actually.

------------------
"I don't particularly like myth, but to me mystery is everything." --The Edge
"Left my sweet soul beneath the bedclothes/ I?m not coming down/ Walls have ears/ but no one hears/ when nobody?s around"--Starsailor

Originally posted by daisybean:
I went everywhere looking for it, but no luck. However I did find a wide variety of hunting and fishing magazines; but non of them had any U2 articles in them
frown.gif
wink.gif

I have had much the same experience. I keep going into the bookstore, hoping beyond all hope that they will have the issue in, only to be greeted by scantily-dressed Shakira taunting me from the cover of the "Cool Issue." If the new one's not in tomorrow (as they promised me it would be), there's gonna be some serious ass-whoopin'.

Gah. Is it wrong that I'm seriously thinking of hauling my ass downtown tonight to go get it from Borders???
tongue.gif

Originally posted by Hallelujah Here She Comes:
I have had much the same experience. I keep going into the bookstore, hoping beyond all hope that they will have the issue in, only to be greeted by scantily-dressed Shakira taunting me from the cover of the "Cool Issue." If the new one's not in tomorrow (as they promised me it would be), there's gonna be some serious ass-whoopin'.

Gah. Is it wrong that I'm seriously thinking of hauling my ass downtown tonight to go get it from Borders???
tongue.gif

I'm thinking there is going to be some serious ass whoopin at my Barnes and Noble too. Grr
mad.gif
How DARE they withold Adam from us? You should haul ass downtown, if I could, I would.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

I'm ready to kill my stupid post office. I subscribe and I still haven't gotten it. Instead what do I find waiting for me? 2 more jury duty notices. GAH!!!!
I'm sick, cranky, and sadly Adam-less!
frown.gif

------------------
Every time I close the door on reality it comes in through the windows.

Sexy Mr. Clayton!!!!!!!! Thanks for posting them!!!!
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
Woah, woah...
She's the refugee.
I see your face
I see you staring back at me

Kristie: *sees the top of a pic* NOIDONTWANNASEE (yeah, I actually said that)
*scrolls by them really fast*
I don't want to see until I get my OWN COPY... it sorta ruins the suprise, y'know?
My bro agreed to take me to B and N on Saturday
biggrin.gif

------------------
~ALOTWU!~
"It never ceases to amaze me. Here, we have a man who claims professes to enjoy flower arranging, has no qualms over donning a skirt at any given time and, now we learn, prefers to use the ladies' restroom. And yet somehow he manages to embody all that is masculine and sexy. I don't know how he does it. " ~Gina, on Adam
Gina: WOOHOO!

OMG HE LOOKS LIKE A PRIEST IN THE FIRST PIC.....

*kinky catholic thing* sorry...

a-DAMN!!!!!!!!!1

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

Aren't they fabulous? I have to get my own copy.

------------------
I dig my toes into the sand. The ocean looks like a 1,000 diamonds strewn across a blue plain. I lean against the wind, pretend that I am weightless. And in this moment I am happy... happy.

Love,
Emily

I wish you were here.

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
Emily's Wallpapers

OK, question time........Are those photos taken at the Empire State Building???
That's what it looks like to me.
Hot dog! That man is good looking!

Originally posted by Kristie:
Kristie: *sees the top of a pic* NOIDONTWANNASEE (yeah, I actually said that)
*scrolls by them really fast*
I don't want to see until I get my OWN COPY... it sorta ruins the suprise, y'know?
My bro agreed to take me to B and N on Saturday
biggrin.gif

Oh I was the same way, but then evil prevailed and I took a quick gander and here I am again taking another quick gander to get me through my awful night class but I PROMISE this is the last time until I go and get it. Girl scout honor.

------------------
Dana

U2's Official Bum Rubber

LADIEEEES!!!

I snagged 2 copies from a SHEETZ in bumf*ck, pa. so if anyone lives so far out in the middle of nowhere that they cannot get a copy, i have one. BUT THIS DOES NOT MEAN YOU CAN BE LAZY. I just want to help out those who cannot even dream of getting a copy.

Ok- second issue and more important--

WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH THE HUGE GOLD RING ON THE SIGNIFICANT FINGER OF HIS LEFT HAND????

------------------
***ALOTWU***

Back
Top Bottom