You think Ticketmaster sucks...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

paultjr

The Fly
Brokers and scalpers are evil indeed. Their "under the table" dealings really piss me off. I just tried to get through Lucky Man Productions' website for Nine Inch Nails tickets in Tempe, AZ. Tickets went on sale at 5pm and after 2 minutes it said both shows were sold out. There's no way! At least we had about 10-15 minutes to buy U2 tickets. No real point here - just venting!

It isn't scalpers, Paul. It's the evil bastards at TM, who hold back thousands of seats for corporate emplyees, businesses, and TM employees. IN the end, it's all part of the same pie.

paultjr said:
Brokers and scalpers are evil indeed. Their "under the table" dealings really piss me off. I just tried to get through Lucky Man Productions' website for Nine Inch Nails tickets in Tempe, AZ. Tickets went on sale at 5pm and after 2 minutes it said both shows were sold out. There's no way! At least we had about 10-15 minutes to buy U2 tickets. No real point here - just venting!

It means your computer is slow. I got tickets for both Philly Nine Inch Nails shows, Chicago(note the same weekend as U2 will hit town) and San Diego. It was possible to get tickets for any Nine Inch Nails show that went on sale at 5 p.m. today. You got to have Super Skills. I agree Ticketmaster outlets are bought off like the place I went to for Philly U2 tickets, but I got through on the phone and was the only person to get tickets over the phone and no one at the outlet got tickets for the first show because the outlet was bought off and didn't sell any tickets for the first show. Ticketmaster outlets are the problems and the internet presales that are or not affliated with ticketmaster are flooded by scalpers due to presale information websites. Ticketmaster outlets suck, and ticketmaster policies at outlets suck. Over the phone its all luck or having skill with the phones. I have always overcome the odds with shows out of state, except when you do more than 3 shows on any artists tour. The problem is the presales for fan clubs should prevent scalping by giving out tickets or giving out ticket locations the day of the show. Scalpers will loose out this way. Also you got to get rid of Musictoday.com

Back
Top Bottom