Will Call ticket collections

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

brittar

Babyface
Hi all,

Apologies if this has been asked before, but I'm just curious about how the 'Will Call' ticket collection works generally. I'll be travelling to the MSG concert 10/8, but as an overseas buyer the only option I had was to collect from the arena's Will Call window.

I understand queues for these windows can be huge, and that you can only collect tickets from them on the day of the concert itself. As U2 will be playing there the night before my show, would I be able to collect them then? or hopefully earlier?!

Any help would be appreciated as I'm nervous about travelling half way round the world without tickets in my hand!! Thanks.

From the MSG website:

Will Call Windows:
Pick up tickets any time the day of the show at Window 5. Customers must present the actual credit card used to place the order, a photo ID, and the order number.

http://www.madisonsquaregarden.com/boxoffice_info_msg.html

Other than U2 I usually do Will Call tickets for most events I attend and have never had a problem at any venue. Just make sure you have your confirmation email, Credit Card used to purchase tickets and a photo ID with you. You should be fine, looks like the Box Office opens at 9AM. I can almost assure you that if you go to the Box Office at 9AM there won't be a huge line.

Back
Top Bottom