U2 on Conan OBrien this Thursday... 10/6

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
Folks, I've an idea: those of us listening to Gorman's feed should set up our own thread so that people don't ruin jokes and such by telling us what happens 10 minutes in advance.

Shall we do that?

Sounds like a good idea. Start 'er up!

5.gif

gorman said:
For those watching TV, one hour to go. For those listening to the stream, an hour and 10 mins. Yay! :)

That's great you plan to post shn/mp3 of this, thanks. I'll do my part & torrent a dvd capture, if someone doesn't beat me too it (I think my HoF & VH1 All Access caps got out, not sure about others...)

Anyone know if NBC is HighDef? Oh man it would be nice if someone puts out a nice dvdr ready to go and torrent it.

Thank you all that will put something out!!!

:bow: :whistle: :drunk:

RicoT.O said:
Anyone know if NBC is HighDef? Oh man it would be nice if someone puts out a nice dvdr ready to go and torrent it.

Thank you all that will put something out!!!

:bow: :whistle: :drunk:

Pretty sure it is hi-def but I don't think I can capture it w/my dvdr :( I will probably go with SP so it will be a full-size dvd, though only 1 hour.

Conan is in HD. There are torrented captures of the HD stream of Conan's show for every episode. I'll post a link to the torrent as soon as I see it online.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom