U2.com '' Give Me What I Want And NO ONE GETS HURT''

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fredstab

The Fly
I'm not Serious...just joking at the fact that Everything with u2.com and U2 management is not well organize. I'm sure some furious fans will protest at some shows. Hope that everything will go well...I'm not going to San Diego from Montreal to see some fans signs saying '' Give What I want and No ONE Gets hurt'' . I Want to have my best party ever there. I'll do many things to have a wonderfull opening night in San Diego.

I'm not one of those who wil protest, I got Lucky I guess (GA for The Opening Night). But I'm Sincerely hoping that u2.com will do something for 99% of the fans who paid 40$ for barely nothing....

I'm hoping that u2.com will do some things to make fans happier. Here's some ideas :

1. U2.com should randomly invite 30 fans per city to a gathering with U2 (the band or a member each night) before and after the concert. Not 1000 fans...just make a lottery to let 20-30 u2.com members to meet the group in each city

2. U2.com should make a lottery to give 20-30 GA for each city to members (20 GA...it's not that much for a group like u2) (There's between 1000 and 1800 GA available)

3. U2.com should gives lots more on their paid site (a Live web broadcast of the opening night in SD) Or...just some free songs in mpg. Or Even some live hightlights of the tour each night.

4. U2.com should organize 2 private party in North America and 2 private party in Europe (David Bowie did one in New York some years ago). Let's Say for exemple : A Private Concert this winter at the Madison Square Garden where fans will be invited to pay a small price (Price 40$$$!!!!! :)) to attend a 2 hours and half concert for members only. U2.com should invite fans to vote between 50-70 songs and then the best 20 or 25 songs would make the setlist at this private concert. (That would make a perfect setlist for hardcore fans...11 oclock, please, running to stand still, ultraviolet and ....)

Any more ideas?

Frederic

Last edited:
fredstab said:

3. U2.com should gives lots more on their paid site (a Live web broadcast of the opening night in SD) Or...just some free songs in mpg. Or Even some live hightlights of the tour each night.

yeah, this would be great, Metallica did this for FREE for every show on their tour last year

U2 should give me some backstage passes. :yes:

ha ha, like that would ever happen. :lmao: :angry:

''ha ha, like that would ever happen''

That's exactly my point...Most of the fans now have the feelings that U2 doesn't care about their fanbase.

Maybe they should start doing some things like that. I never heard of stories that a band got murdered backstage by having a little party with 10-20-30 fans. Lots of bands have awesome backstage party!

fredstab said:

I'm hoping that u2.com will do some things to make fans happier. Here's some ideas :

1. U2.com should randomly invite 30 fans per city to a gathering with U2 (the band or a member each night) before and after the concert. Not 1000 fans...just make a lottery to let 20-30 u2.com members to meet the group in each city

2. U2.com should make a lottery to give 20-30 GA for each city to members (20 GA...it's not that much for a group like u2) (There's between 1000 and 1800 GA available)

4. U2.com should organize 2 private party in North America and 2 private party in Europe (David Bowie did one in New York some years ago). Let's Say for exemple : A Private Concert this winter at the Madison Square Garden where fans will be invited to pay a small price (Price 40$$$!!!!! :)) to attend a 2 hours and half concert for members only. U2.com should invite fans to vote between 50-70 songs and then the best 20 or 25 songs would make the setlist at this private concert. (That would make a perfect setlist for hardcore fans...11 oclock, please, running to stand still, ultraviolet and ....)

:hyper: :hyper:

At this point I just want GAs

U2.com is taking care of the fans; directly addressing complaints and taking real action.

I bet there will be few more (good) surprises for fans in the weeks ahead!

:up:

Back
Top Bottom