Time to drop Bullet now that RTSS has gone.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol:

I bet it will end up on the record.. It sounds like a no.1 hit to me.

I have some ideas for a chorus

Malehug,,, uh uh uhhhhh ( Heterosexual )
Malehug,,, You know u want one ah come on now buddy
Come into my arms,,, In a heterosexual way
Uh uhhhhh,, In a Heterosexual way
Uh uhhhhh,, I really mean in a Heterosexual way so get your hands away from my !!!!!!!!!!! asssssssssssssssss

God Part III said:
Personally I think Bullet The Blue Sky has never sounded better. The solo is amazing. At both the concerts I've been attending it was one of the highlights of the show, surpassing even Sunday Bloody Sunday at the Milan show. It should definitely stay, the Love And Peace Or Else -> Sunday Bloody Sunday -> Bullet The Blue Sky combo is the best transition on this tour. Stay.

Agree completely. keep bullet, it sounds great. i was never a miss sarajevo fan so i hope it goes and RTSS comes back. the middle of the american shows with the political songs into RTSS was one of the best parts.

Heterosexual man hug :drool:

I think Pride is the song that needs to get dropped. I know it has the whole Africa thing tied into it and all, but they could just replace it with Crumbs From Your Table and convey a similar message. As for Bullet, it's good but I think Please would be a million times better. And I'd take Miss Sarajevo over Running just because, well, how fucking often do you hear Miss Sarajevo?! It's a fair trade I think, though there are songs more deserving of being dropped (1st Vertigo. I don't mind the second Vertigo, I just don't like the first one. So from now on U2 should just play the second Vertigo, which is highly underrated).

I think Please-->Miss Sarejevo-->Crumbs would work quite nicely.

Crumbs to Streets though... :huh: I wonder if Miss Sarajevo could be a good segue into Streets?? :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom