Ticketmaster Question (non-U2 related)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr_Macphisto

War Child
I wasn't sure where to post this. By all means move it, but I'm posting it here cause there is much talk about ticketmaster here.

Ok, a few months ago my friends and I bought ticket for an Oasis show in Detroit in June. We live in Ohio, but that was the closest they were coming, and we grew up with Oasis. Recently, they added a show in September in Cleveland. Not only is it much closer to us, but the venue they are playing (Blossom Music Center) is my favorite outdoor amphitheater ever. I don't feel like buying tickets to 2 different shows.

Is there any possible way to exchange the Detroit tickets for the Cleveland tickets? Or will I have to try ebay? The Detroit show is sold out, so there might be a demand for tickets.

I am fairly certain that it will not happen at all!

Best suggestion is to find the equivalent of interference in the Oasis world and go from there...

Closing as this is really waaaaaaaaaaay off topic :wink:

Last edited:
Funny, same thing happened to me. I bought tickets to the Chicago show back when they only had like 3 US dates scheduled. Well now they're coming to Atlanta. :slant: I'll probably end up going to both shows even though I really cannot afford it. Hey I might be living in my car by fall but at least I'll be seeing some kickass concerts this year. :happy:

Ebay or some Oasis fansites are probably your best bet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom