Ticket Liquidator Broker??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

tackleberry

War Child
Has anyone ever purchased from TicketLiquidator.com?? I am curious about their validity, and about the validity of these services in general. What are people's response and reaction to these sort of sites? Are they reliable?

Thanks!

I'm not sure about ticketliquidator, you might want to check their FAQ's and policies to find out. I used a different broker site and I actually got my tickets before people who ordered from ticketmaster got theirs.

Chizip said:
I'm not sure about ticketliquidator, you might want to check their FAQ's and policies to find out. I used a different broker site and I actually got my tickets before people who ordered from ticketmaster got theirs.

Me too! GoldCoast? If I HAVE to buy from a broker, I'll never go anywhere else....

Many of the scalper sites pool thier tickets together. So the secret is to find the actual owner of the tickets to get your best rape/price. fatlens.com is a scalper search site - but only a few belong to it.

ticketliquidator.com is that the same as theticketliquidator.com?

HappyFatBono said:
Many of the scalper sites pool their tickets together. So the secret is to find the actual owner of the tickets to get your best rate/price. fatlens.com is a scalper search site - but only a few belong to it.

That's what I've heard, but I've always found cheaper tickets through Gold Coast. Maybe not quite as cheap as a one-time deal on eBay, but with Gold Coast, you'll get what you pay for since they are a legit company, not a random person at the other end of the PayPal transfer. Plus, they ship hard tickets right away and if you call or e-mail, they answer questions right away.

truepatriotlove said:
If you were to buy GA's, are they hard tickets are ticketfast?? That is my big apprehension!

If it's ticketfast, it will say. I don't think I've ever seen ticketfast GAs for sale by Gold Coast. They ship right away too. Once, I bought some on a Friday afternoon. Then Tues I was going to call and ask if they could ship them to my office instead, but they had already arrived at my parents' house on Monday.

So it is a safe assumption that unless it is said, they are hard tickets? What about the other sites people have mentioned, does anyone have any advice on those?

A word of advice...
It is always wise to contact a ticket broker by phone or email in order to clarify details such as when the tickets will ship, hard or ticketfast, etc.

truepatriotlove said:
So it is a safe assumption that unless it is said, they are hard tickets? What about the other sites people have mentioned, does anyone have any advice on those?

For Gold Coast, yes, but this is the only broker I've used and can't speak for the others. It's also the only broker I'd ever buy from after the horror stories I've heard from people who went elsewhere. If you find what you want on their site, I'd go with them, unless you can find it cheaper somewhere else. Although, when I was looking for Chicago GAs, they were no cheaper than $179 on all the sites I checked and I got them for $149 from Gold Coast. Plus, they don't add ANOTHER service fee on top of the TM fees and inflated price. They were also good at communicating. I e-mailed them asking when the tickets would ship and the next day they e-mailed me back with a tracking number. The second time, the tickets had arrived before I even had a chance to ask (and they actually arrived before my account was charged!).

There are plenty of reliable scalpers out there not just Gold Coast. For a Chicago event a Chicago based scalper (such as Gold Coast) would have a better price because they are selling their own inventory and not marking up some other scalper's tickets. If this scalper lists another show such as U2 in Los Angeles, they would be more expensive than a Los Angeles area scalper because Gold Coast would be marking up the price compared to the scalper in California. I bought tickets from the banner on this site and I have been very happy with totaltickets.com for a few shows which I have seen recently.

Back
Top Bottom