streets idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gonzo84d

The Fly
so i was just watching the streets performance from rattle and hum and the most amazing idea for the intro hit me. sounds kinda corny, but if they would just add rain clouds/storms effects into the intro and then maybe some light flashes throughout (on top of hte red lighting) i think i would die

Or maybe one night, it'll just rain while they're starting "Streets" and the problem will sort of solve itself.

No 'cornier' than having the African flags on the screens behind them and having Bono shout 'AFRICA AFRICA" at the start, if u ask me...:shrug:

Last edited:
I have a better idea. Return the Harmonica to the end of Running, and have the piano tail off quietly while Bono does his thing. As the piano fades out have just the sound of falling rain fade in. Then After Bono is finished on harmonica, the lights go out and it is the sound of rain, and darkness. Then the organ slooooowwwllly comes in over the rain, taking its place and..

and..

the red screen comes up. Bada bing the boys know the rest. :drool:

Aardvark747 said:
No 'cornier' than having the African flags on the screens behind them and having Bono shout 'AFRICA AFRICA" at the start, if u ask me...:shrug:

agreed, pretty horrible.

Back
Top Bottom