Stage design and GA tickets for inside area?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RiddimMaster

The Fly
Ive read through several threads, but still not sure how things will work..

What i understand is that the stage will be expanded like the Elevation tour round heart-catwalk, but this time with the vertigo rings..

Will the GA tickets be assigned to in or out the rings, or is it like the Elevation tour, where first to the concert area gets the inside area spots??

Im buying presale tickets for Dublin (GA, hopefully :) monday morning..

RiddimMaster said:
ok.. so people who have bought tix for UK stadium koncerts have only had the option of choosing GA i assume??

There were 3 levels of pricing for Hampden (Glasgow) -

GA's - £50 / Seated (1) - £60 / Seated (2) - £85

A general floorplan is available on ticketmaster websites, but there is no detailed plan for the actual stage layout. GA ticketholders such as myself, were given no indication of design or layout when booking.

That's what I emailed u2.con about, who knows if an email is even read, you just get those automatic responses.

But I would like U2 to tell us what is the stage design, what is the floor plan, we are just buying anything as far as tickets, but it would be nice to know, where is the GA, how will it be done this time, hopefully with wrist band #'s so people don't have to camp out, and the stage, is it in the round, or isn't it? The seating charts are pretty useless that each venue has up.

Back
Top Bottom