Since U2 appear to be taking requests these days...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

LemonMelon

More 5G Than Man
Imagine yourself in a parking lot in front of a stadium before a U2 show, and you see Bono running around looking for a place to take a leak. You know where the bathroom is, but you say that you won't tell him where it is unless he gets the band to play the 5 U2 songs that you choose. What would they be?

:laugh:

I'd say....

Kite
A Day Without Me
Gone
Red Light
Crumbs

Then, proceed to point eastward. Bono comes up, gives you a hug, says "Thanks mate!" and then runs frantically in the direction you pointed to. :wink:

He then dedicates the songs to you, and tells a fascinating story before Miracle Drug about a guy called the Edge from the future who told him where a certain pub in Dublin is. He was very appreciative and they started a band. :lol:

Seriously though, what 5 songs would you pick?:ohmy:

Ultra Violet
A Sort Of Homecoming
Acrobat
Please
Mercy

"Red Light"?

You'd trade top-secret bathroom information just to hear "Red fucking Light"?

No way.

Crumbs, obviously... Kite, OK.

Red Hill Mining Town, Gloria, The Unforgettable Fire, Rejoice...

though I think Bono would probably take a dump in the parking lot before they'd play Rejoice.

LemonMelon said:
Imagine yourself in a parking lot in front of a stadium before a U2 show, and you see Bono running around looking for a place to take a leak. You know where the bathroom is, but you say that you won't tell him where it is unless he gets the band to play the 5 U2 songs that you choose. What would they be?

:laugh:

I'd say....

Kite
A Day Without Me
Gone
Red Light
Crumbs

Then, proceed to point eastward. Bono comes up, gives you a hug, says "Thanks mate!" and then runs frantically in the direction you pointed to. :wink:

He then dedicates the songs to you, and tells a fascinating story before Miracle Drug about a guy called the Edge from the future who told him where a certain pub in Dublin is. He was very appreciative and they started a band. :lol:

Seriously though, what 5 songs would you pick?:ohmy:

1. In God's Country
2. Acrobat
3. Crumbs From Your Table
4. Walk On
5. Heartland

It's so hard to choose just 5, but it's easier than just one! That said, in no particular order,

1. With or Without You (I know, good chance it's played anyway, but it has to be there!)
2. Sometimes You Can't Make it On Your Own
3. Ultraviolet
4. Exit
5. Bad

And for the encore, I'd like to hear Fast Cars again!

1. One Tree Hill
2. Another Time, Another Place
3. A Sort Of Homecoming
4. Like A Song
5. When I Look At The World

no order:

1. mofo (presuming they're playing discotheque already otherwise that instead)
2. acrobat
3. crumbs
4. ultra violet
5. ???

the 5th one could be any of the below either because i haven't seen them yet or just because i want to:

Walk On, EBTTRT, Stay, Last night on earth, Love is Blindness Electrical Storm and really pretty much anything else from Zooropa or Pop.

1. One Tree Hill
2. Heartland
3. 11 O'clock Tick Tock
4. God Part II
5. Wild Irish Rose

Ultraviolet ( with a snippet of twilight)
Love is blindness
Lemon
Whose gonna ride your wild horses
Dirty day

this is a great question actually

1. Van Diemen's Land
2. Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me, Kill Me
3. Mofo
4. Zoo Station (as it seems to have become replaced by other songs now)
5. Bad

Back
Top Bottom