San Sebastián Setlist Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princey said:
for those who cared (just me then??) Sheffield Wednesday 1-1 Hull City :|

I would say that might be of limited interest to people in here in general, Princey. No offence! :wink:

U2Man said:

No wonder we all post rubbish here instead of talking about them. Crap band! :wink:

Yeah! They were rubbish at Barcelona...Keane were miles and miles and miles better.

ruffian said:

princey, i would never categorize you in such a narrow way. You are far more complex than just Vertigoo....

Hi Diane, sorry I missed you. I have to leave my office since I'm doing no work here whatsoever. Humiliating :tsk:

And I am going to get soooo busted with my trips here today!!!! :laugh:

U2Man said:

I would say that might be of limited interest to people in here in general, Princey. No offence! :wink:

thought as much...still, i have to encourage enthuisiasm for my local team!

maybe i could convert the interference board members into a raving Hull City faithful... :hmm:

neutral said:

Sleeping%20figure%20Kathy.png

@ Ruffian : toady doesn't refer to any animal, no way, i'm not that BAD (I'll be upset if they play it tonight, as I should've been there!) but servile, extremely plesasing smbdy, ok?

Però se vuoi parliamo tutti italiano stasera, ok?

Last edited:
Pop Artist said:

They decided to go for it and do an all-Vertigo show, right now they are up to Vertigo x9!

:rockon:

Vertigo x17 is the best! :drool:

Princey said:

hey!! i remember that from the last Part-Tay...seems like our setlist parties are becoming just as predicatable as the U2 setlist :wink:

2xPicture basher!

Princey said:

hey!! i remember that from the last Part-Tay...seems like our setlist parties are becoming just as predicatable as the U2 setlist :wink:

Well isn't it appropriate?

:wave: Just finished unpacking from Barca.
Must say that for all my reservations about the static setlist etc this show was the best i have seen on this tour(also went to MSG, Twick 1, Chorzow).
The crowd was something to behold, such enthusiasm right up to the top tiers.Made a lot of difference that the complete show was under cover of darkness imo.
I see that the crowd was put at 80,000 i reckon the promoter may have been a bit naughty and 'produced' a few extra tickets. Never have i seen at a football stadium show the pitch so full right to the back.
Dont know if U2spain can confirm or not....but on the TVE1(?) news this morning there seemed to be a report that the pitch had been quite badly damaged??? They also showed a few concert clips from Vertigo, IWF and COBL
Vertigo x2 was excellent and always has been, its just Vertigo x1 that probably needs dropping :reject:
Off to Tescos for some much needed provisions, hope to return to the party later..........

Princey said:

thought as much...still, i have to encourage enthuisiasm for my local team!

maybe i could convert the interference board members into a raving Hull City faithful... :hmm:

Well I would have to go for Sheffield Wednesday cos my best friend's son plays for their under 18 team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom