Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zwervers2 said:

I am not taking the piss out of how old you are!!!!!!!!!!!

on the contruary!

believe me it was a positive thing....

great stuff again indeed
well i apologise for making such an assumption

just the way it was said

KUEFC09U2 said:
well i apologise for making such an assumption

just the way it was said

don;t feel offended you are not the first one who totally misinterprete something I have said because of my way of expression....hell you might be number 10000 right now..congrats!

yimou said:
Question for U2Man

Do you have any specific plans on Sunday except from trying your luck at DÁngleterre ? and looking around near Parken?.
I am definitely planning on trying my luck at getting some tickets and maybe we could make some arrangements so that we might bump into eachother on our search :wink:

Since this is KUEFC09U2's thread, I am not really supposed to post in it but since a question was addressed to me in here and since I'm not addressing KUEFC09U2, I hope you will accept that I do this.

Yimou, to be honest I don't have the faintest clue about what's gonna happen Sunday. I've just been invited to some family dinner which is apparently extremely important for me to attend :rolleyes:.....I'll let you know, when I know some more....just tell me the color of your T-Shirt, and I will spot you out if I get there, I know the look of your face already :wink:

U2Man said:

Since this is KUEFC09U2's thread, I am not really supposed to post in it but since a question was addressed to me in here and since I'm not addresseing KUEFC09U2, I hope you will accept that I do this.

Yimou, to be honest I don't have the faintest clue about what's gonna happen Sunday. I've just been invited to some family dinner which is apparently extremely important for me to attend :rolleyes:.....I'll let you know, when I know some more....just tell me the color of your T-Shirt, and I will spot you out if I get there, I know the look of your face already :wink:

Get out quick U2man!!!!

who would have ever guessed by the way that a thread that started out as a I quit thread would have 13 pages allready and the one who said he would quit has posted the most here....

I can not help but love KUEFC09U2!!!

:hug:

U2Man said:

Since this is KUEFC09U2's thread, I am not really supposed to post in it but since a question was addressed to me in here and since I'm not addressing KUEFC09U2, I hope you will accept that I do this.

i think we should just put are differences aside now to be honest, am willing to forgive and forget if you are?:up:

U2Man said:

just tell me the color of your T-Shirt, and I will spot you out if I get there, I know the look of your face already :wink:

Lets make it easier.. I´ll be the idiot without a shirt on :wink:

KUEFC09U2 said:
i think we should just put are differences aside now to be honest, am willing to forgive and forget if you are?:up:

Yes, of course, I am....:up:

But I still think we should avoid commenting on eachother's post, just for a little while at least, and maybe then, when some time has passed, we will have forgotten that we were after eachother once, like we've been recently :wink:

:heterosexualmanhug:

yimou said:

Lets make it easier.. I´ll be the idiot without a shirt on :wink:

Haha, yimou, that's before you realised that it's gonna rain cats and dogs :wink:

Yes, indeed you will be the idiot without a shirt on :wink:

U2Man said:

Haha, yimou, that's before you realised that it's gonna rain cats and dogs :wink:

Yes, indeed you will be the idiot without a shirt on :wink:

Crap you are right.. I just checked dmi.dk and theres a good chance of rain on Sunday.

Shirt stays on then.

yimou said:

Crap you are right.. I just checked dmi.dk and theres a good chance of rain on Sunday.

Shirt stays on then.

And a raincoat and an umbrella. Now what's the chance the boys are getting out of their hotel rooms when it's raining? :mad:

U2Man said:

And a raincoat and an umbrella. Now what's the chance the boys are getting out of their hotel rooms when it's raining? :mad:

I think theres a pretty good chance. I read an interview with Helena Christensen and she said something about that people should not be surprised to see U2 out walking around town. She even said that Ali and the rest of the wifes/Girlfriends and their kids often go to Copenhagen to shop..

Now it might be a big fat lie but if its true then i dont think a little rain will stop them from leaving the hotel.

yimou said:

I think theres a pretty good chance. I read an interview with Helena Christensen and she said something about that people should not be surprised to see U2 out walking around town. She even said that Ali and the rest of the wifes/Girlfriends and their kids often go to Copenhagen to shop..

Now it might be a big fat lie but if its true then i dont think a little rain will stop them from leaving the hotel.

Cool, it wouldn't happen to be GAFFA, you read that in, would it? I have that magazine too....

Helena......:drool: :drool: :drool:

U2Man said:

Cool, it wouldn't happen to be GAFFA, you read that in, would it? I have that magazine too....

Helena......:drool: :drool: :drool:

Yeah i think its from Gaffa.. And yep, Helena :drool:

Do you remember the Chris Isack ( Dont know if its spelled that way ) video ???.. Holy crap..

yimou said:

Yeah i think its from Gaffa.. And yep, Helena :drool:

Do you remember the Chris Isack ( Dont know if its spelled that way ) video ???.. Holy crap..

Yes, I remember that video.......you bet, I remember that video........:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

U2Man said:

Yes, I remember that video.......you bet, I remember that video........:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Best beach video ever !!!!!, most sexy video EVER :drool:

woooaaaw what happened here?:huh: I just read bits and pieces of this thread....not very pretty:(

zwervers2 said:

what happened??????:huh:

A lot of bitching way back there...

Was not pretty...makes wee irish guys cry:sad: No not Bono...me:wink:

Back
Top Bottom