Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yimou said:

If think she is just interested in getting people in on the debate forum.

I think you are right there, good point :up: Hadn't thought about that. You are easily cheated...:wink:

U2Man said:

I think you are right there, good point :up: Hadn't thought about that. You are easily cheated...:wink:

She can´t fool us U2Man.. We have learned not to go into an arguement because of nothing :scratch:

Right,,, Anyone up for a nice arguement ? :wink:

yimou said:

She can´t fool us U2Man.. We have learned not to go into an arguement because of nothing :scratch:

Right,,, Anyone up for a nice arguement ? :wink:

:rockon:

No she can't fool us :wink:

:rockon:

I know its a topic from yesterday but now i remember where i read the quotes from the fine Helena Christensen. Its over at tv2.dk website. You can win tickets for the show and watch some videos. But you have to be a member to enter the contest and view the stuff.. But i am not a member but i guess its pretty wise to sign up and enter a competition when you dont have any tickets :wink: I´ll do that now

A link for you U2Man http://gossip.tv2.dk/u2/

Edit: Just signed up and entered the contest :up:

Last edited:
yimou said:
I know its a topic from yesterday but now i remember where i read the quotes from the fine Helena Christensen. Its over at tv2.dk website. You can win tickets for the show and watch some videos. But you have to be a member to enter the contest and view the stuff.. But i am not a member but i guess its pretty wise to sign up and enter a competition when you dont have any tickets :wink: I´ll do that now

A link for you U2Man http://gossip.tv2.dk/u2/

Edit: Just signed up and entered the contest :up:

Now that's the attitude: "The World's Best Rock Group" :wink:

I signed up, too :rockon:

U2Man said:

U2 :up:

It was Chris Martin, you were supposed to answer, wasn't it? :wink:

Yeah !!!,, Atleast i gave that answer :up: I am gonna win that competition :hyper:

neutral said:

:angel: Dont worry Neutral. It is against my Buddhist beliefs to start or participate in arguements ( anymore :wink: ) From now on i will only be a patient observant who calmly practice Dharma until the arguement is over.

:wink:

What time is it in Oslo?

Theres a...........

Setlist party today, Setlist party today, Setlist party today.....:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm going through severe setlist party withdrawal

kellyahern said:

Hellu, hellu. Ve-a're-a in a plece-a celled Ferteegu.
Bork Bork Bork!

:lol: I pretty much understand Norwegian, but my dear neighbors ( Swedes ) are hard to understand.

EDIT: I know you mean a certain muppet :wink: I am just slow,, As usual

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

I thought it was in Sweden today. I was all set to break out the Swedish Chef translator:

Hellu, hellu. Ve-a're-a in a plece-a celled Ferteegu.
Bork Bork Bork!
:lmao: :hug:

Ok, a little off topic. But do you like Depeche Mode U2Man ?,, Since U2 didn´t happen for us then atleast we can be happy about Depeche Mode touring next year :wink:

Last edited:
yimou said:
Ok, a little off topic. But do you like Depeche Mode U2Man ?,, Since U2 didn´t happen for us then atleast we can be happy about Depeche Mode touring next year :wink:

:uhoh: I have to say, I like that Personal Jesus song but aside from that.....I've never really listened to them....:( :(

U2Girl1978 said:
Hellooooooo :wave:

Is anyone worried about U2 extending their tour until next year? Does that mean something like this is their last tour? :uhoh:
no? why would it? Zoo and popmart ran for over 2 years? plus bono has already repeated show after show how there is still so much for the band to do and how he hopes we go into the future together

plus dont you think it would be pretty unfair if they missed out south america and aus again?

KUEFC09U2 said:
no? why would it? Zoo and popmart ran for over 2 years? plus bono has already repeated show after show how there is still so much for the band to do and how he hopes we go into the future together

plus dont you think it would be pretty unfair if they missed out south america and aus again?
It would be unfair for africa, asia, south america and australia...

But also for us... A last tour should be anounced as a last tour! And boy, that will become one hell of a tour for the boys!

Back
Top Bottom