Presale Information Is Now Posted On U2.com

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well, its getting there. The information is still sketchy but they're definately working on it.

Funny enough I don't see the Miami show, is it me or is it there?

All U2.Com Subscribers in North America who did not buy tickets with their unique code in earlier presales, have been mailed with information on how to take part in presales for the Fall leg of the tour. Those Subscribers should use the link on the left of this page when the presale is open for the show they would like to attend.

I'm assuming we should get the e-mail shortly.

Yeah, still no info as to which shows are going on sale tomorrow, but I guess things are moving:wink:

And I still can't figure out whether I will be considered as a Prop member or not, I guess I'll have to wait for the e-mail for that.

ladywithspinninghead said:
I see U2.com's announcement regarding that but I don't actually see the dates listed anywhere :confused:

Did you press the link that says to enter presale click here?

They're basically building the Vertigo Ticketmaster page. But they're getting there, we're getting closer.

ramblin rose said:

Did you press the link that says to enter presale click here?

They're basically building the Vertigo Ticketmaster page. But they're getting there, we're getting closer.

Indeed. :yes:

Thanks for the heads-up!! :up:

Can I just say we are all absolutely irrationally hysterical ?:wink:

Our level of obsession with this is completely over the top... there are tons of people on line right now, probably just waiting for *any* info. I have SO many more important things to do (like, 3 20p.+ papers to start writing), yet I've been coming back to Interference every 10 minutes all day:crazy:

Well, at least it's good to see that I'm not alone! Although I do think that the internet makes any obsession worst...

Ah, Ticketmaster, on top of their game.

If you click the Toronto shows, they tell you no ticket pick up or delivery before September 21st.

The shows are on September 12th and 14th. Gotta love TM.

oceane said:

Well, at least it's good to see that I'm not alone! Although I do think that the internet makes any obsession worst...

I agree. We're used to instant information, not sitting around waiting for websites to be updated. Damn you! Damn you ta hell, Al Gore!

Yep, I've gone nuts.

youtwohearts said:
Okay now is the magical question. My old code that I used for the first pre-sale is up, does this mean they re-set it for the Propaganda pre-sale.

:crazy:

I have to imagine they have because when I sign in with my non-prop membership (with which I already used my code) I see nothing about the presale in the Red Box.

Back
Top Bottom