Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Shows other cities got more songs, actually. The second encore usually consists of three songs, or when it's two, there's at least a performance of Bad as long as at least two songs.

Playing just Yahweh/40 is a bit weak to me. No ABOY, no Crumbs, no Fast Cars, no Party Girl, not even Stuck In A Moment or Vertigo x2?

I'm shocked, honestly.

Though if they're racing off to rehearse Mofo for the fourth leg ... :wink:

I have to agree with this

catlhere said:
OMG everyone is leaving. This may not make it to a record breaking 7th thread. Oh well. Maybe it's best this way! :(

I'm still here, hopefully a few people are still around to talk! :shifty:

I'm not going anywhere! It's only 5:30pm here.

timothius said:

:yes:

This has been an awful long 3 1/2 day test. :lol:
To be fair, Australia has been the better team.

Ponting just waited too long to let Hodge get his 200! :shame:

I'm definitely still awake... the massive amounts of coffee I consumed, as well as my huge nap this afternoon meant I'd be prepared for tonight.

:hyper:

VintagePunk said:
And also - very important - thanks Axver. Your little idea to 'watch' the setlist as it happened grew and grew, and became an Interference phenomenon. :)

Aw, thanks. :)

Sometimes the nerdy ideas aren't all too bad after all, eh? :nerd:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
smooth servers right now.
gotta love it. WOOHOO! I still got some umph in me! I can make it a few more pages if i dont get bored!
-dances with a hot interference girl- :love:

ThoraSEB said:
Mele Kalikimaka (as I am headed there this week), and see you all around the boards!

Since you responded, you get a Hauoli Makahiki hou too. Have a great time!

usamilo said:

Me an Axver will continue to pontificate long enought make this to a 7th thread. Your turn mate!

We're definitely going to hit that 7th thread! We're crazy U2 fans; we can ramble about anything.

Imagine if Gone had closed the third leg with a huuuge solo and Larry thumping his drums to pieces? :drool:

in the words of MacPhisto: "show me the way to go home. I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I had a little drink about an hour ago, and it's gone straight to my head."

Okay, I didn't have a drink, but I'm still wiped out. Staying up this late probably wasn't the best idea to help me get over my cold, but it was fun.

Thanks to QB and Khanada for streaming, to Chrisedge for being the source, to Lila for keeping on top of the setlist (and for the ridiculous dancing bunny), and to the crazy owls for making me laugh. Oh, and to Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry for a great year. Thanks, boys!

Good night everybody.

Gen. Chat said:

There are 35 people on the stream so let's see if we can get this thread to number 7.

Will you fall asleep, grumpy 70 year old grandmother? :wink:

Lila64 said:
I'm 2-3 pages behind and not leaving. Although I have to go tuck Maddy in. BRB

I miss being tucked in! WAH! why can't I be a kid again! I'm old, it sucks!

I need a time machine!

heyho_letsgo said:
Oh, is Khanada still out there somewhere? Can we see who posted the most on the party threads?

*is far too curious*
you can check too, just click on the "number of posts" next to the thread

heyho_letsgo said:
Oh, is Khanada still out there somewhere? Can we see who posted the most on the party threads?

*is far too curious*
I hope im not too far up on the list. :ohmy:

Uh-oh, with my posts for everything I probably am!
:reject:

BonoIsMyMuse said:
in the words of MacPhisto: "show me the way to go home. I'm tired and I want to go to bed. I had a little drink about an hour ago, and it's gone straight to my head."

Okay, I didn't have a drink, but I'm still wiped out. Staying up this late probably wasn't the best idea to help me get over my cold, but it was fun.

Thanks to QB and Khanada for streaming, to Chrisedge for being the source, to Lila for keeping on top of the setlist (and for the ridiculous dancing bunny), and to the crazy owls for making me laugh. Oh, and to Bono, Edge, Adam, and Larry for a great year. Thanks, boys!

Good night everybody.

Good night!

Thanks for the academic talk :wink:

For you pussy fellow Americans, don't all leave at once or there will be a jam up at the door.

East Coast first

Middle of the country next

West coast it's early so get out of the house and go to Carl's Jr or your favoraite crack house etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom