Opening Night 3/28 Ga : How Early Are You Getting There

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
3pm....see ya there.

(Not gonna do the WHOLE wait all day in line to see what the GA setup is like. I may put in a long day on 4/15 in PHX)

Chrisedge said:
3pm....see ya there.

(Not gonna do the WHOLE wait all day in line to see what the GA setup is like. I may put in a long day on 4/15 in PHX)

will you be smuggling in some recording equipment? :wink:

Hi!

To be on the safe side......perhaps 2 days earlier............after all...the lines will be long.............

carol
wizard2c
:|

Raid said:
I'm there right now.:wink:

If you were there I would have seen you by now. I am on my break at the moment. Since its cold and there is an Ice Hockey game going on. Yeah no one in line at the moment but the GA Line will start at N6 which is the North side of the arena near the loading dock on the sidewalk.

jeez.. it's odd how many of you are showing up so early.. but freaking out and showing up early, you just freak others out reading this, and they show up early. Heck, even I feel tempted to show up before the sun rises! haha.. but this is my first GA experience, and i just want to have fun. So i'm gonna show up sometime between 8 and 10.. 8 if my brother wakes up early.. 10 if late.. :/

Either way, i just hope to have fun hanging out with you guys.. i could really care less if i'm 30th, or 300th in line at that point. This is my.. learning experiences, shall we say? :)

But for first night of LA 3rd leg, i'll definately need some tips from you veterans!

Eee! I'm so excited! First u2 GA experience! Hope nobody freaks out and gets all crazy in line..

Anyone want to listen to the audio novel for revenge of the sith in line? lol.. as a star wars fan, i just might be putting that on my u2 ipod and giving the whole thing a listen again..

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
you still have time to get here, sicy, and i still have that extra ticket. :wink:

lmao!! Good lord how do you still have an extra ticket.

3 PM for me. I have to work until 2:30. Then, we're parking the car at my friend's condo who lives 10 minutes from the arena and walking there. I've already resigned to not being in the oval or whatever. 3 PM should get us something decent in terms of floor placement. After getting into the heart 2 times and the tip once in 2001, I'm still content to live with those memories.

Cleasai said:

That depends... do you consider mid-70's and clear sunny skies to be cold? :wink:

Been raining of late, but Cleasai is right, it is going to be beautiful Monday.

Back
Top Bottom