Open 'Tour' Bitch Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RademR said:
Until. The. End. Of. The. World.

I agree. I'm sorry, but that should be appearing at like every show.......it's their best live song after "Streets".......

That's my first bitching in this thread. But I wouldn't be surprised if a few more surface. :wink: :macdevil:

Again - Bono' serious Elvis hair - why isnt there 20 threads about this yet? The man looks like shit! :)

My main bitch is about when Bono kept picking his nose at the Popmart Tour anouncement at Kmart. Which ultimately caused a butterfly effect that resulted in the South-East Asian tsunamis

Its a fact... Bono god! What an asshole

gherman said:
My main bitch is about when Bono kept picking his nose at the Popmart Tour anouncement at Kmart. Which ultimately caused a butterfly effect that resulted in the South-East Asian tsunamis

Its a fact... Bono god! What an asshole

You're right you know.

They fucked up "40" on opening night. And now there's a volcano erupting in Mexico.

The truth should be told.

:shifty:

i should have bought the buggles LP instead of War when i was 13...i'd be paying $7.50 for tix right now... oh wait, are the Buggles still around?... i meant Devo, yeah Devo... I'd be paying...wait...Modern English?... KAJAGOOGOO... thats the ticket!!!!!!!! Frankie goes to Hollywood... I'd be paying, oh f*&% it, BONOOOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! here's my pin #####......

Jersey2miami said:
i should have bought the buggles LP instead of War when i was 13...i'd be paying $7.50 for tix right now... oh wait, are the Buggles still around?... i meant Devo, yeah Devo... I'd be paying...wait...Modern English?... KAJAGOOGOO... thats the ticket!!!!!!!! Frankie goes to Hollywood... I'd be paying, oh f*&% it, BONOOOOOOO!!!!!! WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!!!! here's my pin #####......

:lmao:

I still have most of those albums. :drool:

blueeyedgirl said:
I don't think U2 need to be playing 10 zillion shows in NA. I've given U2 enough money over the years, buying all their records that I think I'm due a gig of my own.

So Paul, if you could arrange for the guys to be at my house Sunday? There's beer in the fridge, the backyard's free and I'll have the dog tied up. So see you at 7.00ish for 8.00?

Thanks.

I'm bitching cos it's late Sunday morning here and I've heard nothing about tonight's gig in my backyard.

I'd better hear soon cos I need to know how many chops and sausages to buy for the post-gig BBQ.

U2, will you please hurry up and PM me please!!!!

:huh:

blueeyedgirl said:

I'm bitching cos it's late Sunday morning here and I've heard nothing about tonight's gig in my backyard.

I'd better hear soon cos I need to know how many chops and sausages to buy for the post-gig BBQ.

U2, will you please hurry up and PM me please!!!!

:huh:

You're too late - they're already coming to my place. Though if you live in southeast Queensland, you're more than welcome to come along! :wink:

alibee said:

anyone who sings all the way thru a u2 gig pisses me off, but if anyone started to have a conversation about beer consumption, I think even I might be brave enough to tell them to shut the F*** up.

I mean com'on, Running to Stand Still, 'I see seven towers'....... I would go nuts if anyone interupted that!

The speakers are so loud that you can only hear the music except for a small radius around where you are standing. Why just stand there like a bump on a log? Show that you know every lyric to every song! Especially if you'll be on the floor up front. Have fun, don't just stand there with a dumb look on your face. Bands want fans to get into the music, or else its pretty boring for them as well. A U2 concert is an experience, so get drunk and have fun! I'll wait for the DVD recordings to nitpick every little sound here and there.

beli said:
That'd be right no bbq tour of Perth. Bastards!!!! :mad:

Yeah, Bono's here right now and he says he never plans to set foot anywhere west of the Great Dividing Range again. :wink:

Axver said:

Yeah, Bono's here right now and he says he never plans to set foot anywhere west of the Great Dividing Range again. :wink:

Well, I bumped into Adam down the the beach yesterday and he told me that U2 have sacked Bono and replaced him with Ms Cartoon Jiggling Nipples.

So you can keep Bono. Hes no longer necessary.

:dance:

"Bon- no, what is he good for......."

beli said:

Well, I bumped into Adam down the the beach yesterday and he told me that U2 have sacked Bono and replaced him with Ms Cartoon Jiggling Nipples.

So you can keep Bono. Hes no longer necessary.

:dance:

"Bon- no, what is he good for......."

:lmao:

Alright, because I've got Edge here too. So now U2 consists of Adam on bass, Larry on drums, and Ms Cartoon Jiggling Nipples on vocals and guitar?

Nah, Ms Cartoon Jiggling Nipples might be on vocals, but guitar is Mr Hung like a Donkey.

Christ, if you've got Bono and Edge, you're probably giving them XXXX - have you no shame! That's Bono's vocal chords gone for ever. :madspit:

I'm bitching about my grade on the math test, DAMNIT :mad: i stayed up late listening to the U2 bootleg instead of studying, CURSE YOU BONO! AND ONLY 7 MONTHS til NOVEMBER 1! with nosebleed tix

well that's off my chest :)

blueeyedgirl said:
Nah, Ms Cartoon Jiggling Nipples might be on vocals, but guitar is Mr Hung like a Donkey.

Christ, if you've got Bono and Edge, you're probably giving them XXXX - have you no shame! That's Bono's vocal chords gone for ever. :madspit:

Good grief, I don't drink that crap. Bono and Edge are having a good New Zealand white wine with me right now. A quality Martinborough riesling.

New Zealand? New Zealand? The only good thing to come out of NZ was the Finn Brothers! (got Crowded House on Music Max btw :( )

Riesling? Clare Valley my friend, best in the world.

Damn Bono for being hot! Double damn them for getting old (damn me too), and for crying out loud... do you have to look like a freak to get on stage?!!! The Macphisto dominatrix was too kinky for me! By the way, no Bad, Stay, Desire, WOWY.... concert way too short...yahdah, yahdah, yahwey...7 more freaking days until S.....

blueeyedgirl said:
New Zealand? New Zealand? The only good thing to come out of NZ was the Finn Brothers! (got Crowded House on Music Max btw :( )

Riesling? Clare Valley my friend, best in the world.

Don't forget the All Blacks, the greatest rugby team in the world. AND I can prove that with statistics, so there. (The Wallabies are a sucktastic flash in the pan anyway.)

And we all know any wine made in NZ is better than any made in Australia. :wink:

Bitch about this tour? That's a tough one. I saw them opening night and have listened to all the boots, and I'm psyched.

If I had to complain, I'd say the visuals are kind of lame. Unexceptional, and they don't even come within miles of ZooTV or PopMart. It's kind of a shame, if you think how far technology has come recently, and how much fun Willie Williams could have had if he'd really put in the effort.

Otherwise, the band sounds fucking awesome for this early in a tour.

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

BONO WAS SUPPOSED TO PERSONALLY GUARANTEE ME AS MANY TICKETS AS I WANT TO EVERY SHOW, I DIDNT PAY $40 TO END UP COMPETING WITH EVERYBODY ELSE, BECAUSE I AM FAR FAR MORE IMPORTANT THAN THEM, AFTER ALL I HAVE SPENT £100 ON BUYING HANDMADE U2 CLOCKS ON E-BAY, AND THOSE completely GENUINE SIGNED PHOTOS OF BAND MEMBERS, YEAH SO WHAT IF THE SIGNATURE IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT TO HIS USUAL ONE, HE WAS PROBABLY JUST TIRED, SHAME ON YOU BONO FOR PERSONALLY CAUSING QWORLD WAR III AND DESTROYING ALL MY LIFES AMBITIONS HOPES AND DREAMS I WANT FREE TICKETS OR I WILL SUE THE BAND.

Sound familiar to anyone? :wink:
Blah, blah, fucking blah.

PS ANYONE WHO DEFENDS BONO IS AN IDIOT AND DOES NOT BELIEVE IN FREE SPEECH WELL I SDONT KNOW WHY YOU WASTE YOUR TIME THE BAND DONT CARE ABOUT YOU AND WHATS MORE BONO DOESNT REALLY CARE HE IS A BIG FAKE AND LIES ABOUT CHARITY WORK AND HE IS ALSO TOO OLD TO ROCK AND HAS BECOMEE FAT AND...

:rolleyes: Seen far too many posts like that. Shut the $**%^ up.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom