Oakland II Setlist Watch And Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cleazer said:
Perfectly understandable. That said, I'm sure a few fans might make the trip, but it'll only be the hardest of the hardcore. The same folks who flew over to Europe to see them.

That's going to be a very small number, as not many people will be able to afford the airfare. I'm sure most fans at the shows will be from Australia or New Zealand, but don't try to keep the hardcore fans away.

Good points. I just would hate to see some long-term local fan without tickets, only to walk into the concert and find a pack of Americans on the front row who've already seen ten concerts on the third leg.

Miroslava said:
So I guess they weren't checking passports at the door in Boston? :tsk:

If you failed to notice, we didn't even know we were getting a tour in May, especially not after we were skipped on Elevation.

I sure wasn't taking any chances.

Axver said:

If you failed to notice, we didn't even know we were getting a tour in May, especially not after we were skipped on Elevation.

You're right, Axver. There's really no room for debate, here, in that no shows had been announced anywhere outside of North America and Europe. In fact, even now...there have been like 600 US shows, 300 European shows, and 0 anywhere else. Fuck the haters. Go Axver, Timothius, etc.!!!!!

Axver said:

If you failed to notice, we didn't even know we were getting a tour in May.

Oy, relax...

I am just pointing out that ALL shows get people from EVERYWHERE. :shrug:

You wont have to worry about me making the trek, though it has nothing to do with any sort of moral stance but rather a simple funding problem :wink:

Miroslava said:

Oy, relax...

I'm pointing out I was there because at the time, we had no concerts announced, and it wasn't as if I was stealing tickets from some poor unfortunate fans whose country never gets a show. The US has had more concerts this tour alone than Australia and New Zealand combined have ever had.

Not trying to pick a fight. :)

Jamescorymiko said:

First question. If they have audio at zoo topia is there a way we can piggyback off of that to get

My question must have got lost in the country banter.

Anyone have the info?

Do you have to be a member to have access to their audio?

Axver said:
OK, I'd just like to say something, and I don't want to come off rude but I think it needs to be said.

The US is basically guaranteed more than fifty shows a tour. Australia isn't even guaranteed a tour, let alone ten shows, and New Zealand's chances are even poorer. What's more, if we're skipped, we have to fork out thousands of dollars to travel to see U2.

So frankly, I'd prefer to see Australians and New Zealanders at these concerts than Americans.

no one said that to you Axver when you flew over here!

I'm offended!

hey queen bee and me may try to stream zootopias yahoo broadcast tonight, we wont be able to do 64 like normal, more like 40, but since its late there probably wont be too many people here anyway.

im testing something out now,so if a few people could try the stream using this as the url, id appreciate it.

http://24.107.71.202:8000

Miroslava said:
Oy, relax...

just my opinion, but you seem to be the one getting worked up here. :shrug: i didn't see any ill words spoken or a sarcastic tone in his initial comment. he even said he didn't want it to come off as rude. there's a bit of a difference between people coming here from countries that got skipped during elevation and people here in the states that get two legs every tour going over there.

Chizip said:
hey queen bee and me may try to stream zootopias yahoo broadcast tonight, we wont be able to do 64 like normal, more like 40, but since its late there probably wont be too many people here anyway.

im testing something out now,so if a few people could try the stream using this as the url, id appreciate it.

WOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Lemon

Chizip said:

That's my sign to leave :lol:

I see no theft going on... none! :shifty:

Have fun guys!

Chizip said:

Stream works for me. :)

Thanks for the effort in trying to get this to work for us! :up:

Geez. U2 is finally stopping somewhere near where I live next week and I get the feeling from some people I should feel like it's a guilty extravagance because they've already played other places that happen to be in the same country - just more than a thousand miles away. :slant:

KhanadaRhodes said:

just my opinion, but you seem to be the one getting worked up here. :shrug: i didn't see any ill words spoken or a sarcastic tone in his initial comment. he even said he didn't want it to come off as rude. there's a bit of a difference between people coming here from countries that got skipped during elevation and people here in the states that get two legs every tour going over there.

Axver and I have a history of getting into friendly tiffs that you may not be aware of. And as he said, we were both just being smart asses toward each other :huh:

I knew I should have put the :wink: after the passport comment :banghead:

Last edited:
ok, let me know if buffering problems start to pop up

and its not random music, its lemon perfecto mix :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom