new technology at vertigo tour

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kieets

Babyface
hey everybody!

I thought I heard something about a new audio technology to be incorporated into the performance this tour. It was something about getting waves across... or having surround sound in a stadium.. anyone know something??

Also.. having read a lot of reviews and setlists and stuff I'm very anqious for the tour to reach europe, but I had expected a lot more of it than everybody's getting at the moment...

The Vertigo video clip made me think of all the possibilities for performing this song, but it seems like it's just going to be a standard performance after all... Isn't there technology to get the black "stripes" behind the guys for example?? Just some effect created by light or something or projectors even?? Holograms or something...

There are many possibilites.

Unfortunately, there were more rumours than truths when it came to the stage design (at least for the arenas...)

The Audio Spotlight is not being used.

in europe the stage design will be better than the american one, they are playing in sports arena which are clearly more unconfortable than stadiums for gigantic stage designs. i think in europe we will see i quite different show as the americans are doing now

Back
Top Bottom