Montreal ticket info?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pipe007

Babyface
can anyone help me out with this. i need some basic info on how the general sale works in montreal? online? by phone?person?. any info is apreciated.......

pipe;)

pipe007 said:
can anyone help me out with this. i need some basic info on how the general sale works in montreal? online? by phone?person?. any info is apreciated.......

pipe;)

Go to admission.com and then click on the drop-down menu on your left for English.

I don`t think you`d stand a chance if you go in person - unless you`re the VERY first person in line because the show will sell out in minutes. Your best bet is through the website with phone in hand to improve your odds.

Suerte!

Re: Re: Montreal ticket info?

ladywithspinninghead said:

Go to admission.com and then click on the drop-down menu on your left for English.

I don`t think you`d stand a chance if you go in person - unless you`re the VERY first person in line because the show will sell out in minutes. Your best bet is through the website with phone in hand to improve your odds.

Suerte!

thanks for the info. any more tips, you think i should know?:drool:

if i have, i dont mind sharing the extras. but because its my first time buying tickets in this site, i might panic in some moment:drool:

i dont see the U2 date listed? or problably i dont know how to look for it:huh:

Last edited:
Nope - no worries yet - it`s not actually listed on the site.

And be on the lookout for a 2nd show - this may occur shortly after the first show has sold out.

Back
Top Bottom