MERGED-->Toronto soundcheck today... + Finally Something From Pop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:

:giggle: I think I've just blown poor Axver's mind ;)

I NEVER expected this one. WOW. Mind is indeed blown.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MOTHER FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL!!!

can someone please tell me where to go on the u2.com site to find setlists? i always hear people saying that u2 posts the setlists early, but i can't find where to go to see them.

Axver said:

I NEVER expected this one. WOW. Mind is indeed blown.

:shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

MOTHER FUCKING ROCK AND ROLL!!!

I couldn't believe it either *G* I mean, I was hyper enough hearing them work on Discotheque... to hear Mofo a short time later as well... :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: Having not heard any live versions (other than from the TO U2 tribute bands), I can't really tell you how it compares, but it sounded pretty damn cool! :drool: :hyper: :hyper:

discotheque went to number 1 here in Oz (correct me if im wrong) .... they better be bringing the boomcha's down here

nuke126 said:
can someone please tell me where to go on the u2.com site to find setlists? i always hear people saying that u2 posts the setlists early, but i can't find where to go to see them.

anyone know?

People want a Pop song, Discotheque is rehearsed, people want a different Pop song. :up:

BTW, If you look at the soundcheck thread, they say M O F O was rehearsed too.

if they are rehearsing mofo they WILL play it. It has a lot of programming behind it so if they've gone to the effort they just have to see it through!!!!

Er, I hope!

Where in the setlist though.....? Instead of Zoo Station is my guess. Can you imagine hearing that intro again???? OMFG!

chrissybaby said:
if they are rehearsing mofo they WILL play it. It has a lot of programming behind it so if they've gone to the effort they just have to see it through!!!!

I've always felt when I saw it during PopMart that this was U2 trying to play their instruments alongside a massive computer generated thing.

I'm intrigued as to why all of a sudden they're pulling out these songs. I would love to know how there mind works. Maybe they finally did get sick of playing the same thing day after day, although I wonder if any of this will come to the U.S.

Maybe they're just mixing it up for Canada?

before i get too carried away, are there reports from soundchecks this year of songs being played and then never actually making it to the show (apart from crumbs)?

Anyone?

chrissybaby said:
before i get too carried away, are there reports from soundchecks this year of songs being played and then never actually making it to the show (apart from crumbs)?

Anyone?

Stuck In A Moment - it even appeared at the public LA rehearsal but missed the cut.

Pride (In The Name Of Love)
Where The Streets Have No Name
One
Unchained Melody, She's A Mystery To Me (Or Something)

Encore break:
Mumma Mumma Mumma (Zooropa Baby)
Mofo
The Fly
Discothque
With Or Without You

?

Who Knows....Will be an interesting next 3 shows.

Axver said:

Stuck In A Moment - it even appeared at the public LA rehearsal but missed the cut.

Thanks Axver, wasn't there rumours of Lemon and Exit at some point in the very early tour rehearsals? Were these ever confirmed?

Back
Top Bottom