MERGED-->I GOT MY PRESALE TICKETS BRAGGING THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i didn't go the GA route, cuz the person who'll attend the concert with me won't go for GA....

Can anyone who's been to MSG tell me if these are good seats?

Sec 80, Row A, seats 1-2

They looked good on the seating chart, but comfirmation from someone who's been to the Garden would be appreciated. Thanks!

This is so exciting! Now I feel confident about next week's pre-sale (didn't try to get tickets today). Hopefully lots of good tickets will be left tomorrow for the rest of U2.com members. :happy:

And aside from Larry, I love Bradley of Fanfire who was able to put me back in the Prop list in less than 24 hours. :bow:

erised said:
i didn't go the GA route, cuz the person who'll attend the concert with me won't go for GA....

Can anyone who's been to MSG tell me if these are good seats?

Sec 80, Row A, seats 1-2

They looked good on the seating chart, but comfirmation from someone who's been to the Garden would be appreciated. Thanks!

These are LOVELY seats... I was a level above you in the last tour and had an amazing experience.

ga's comin up for all 3 msg dates people :D grab them people! Wish i was going but i want 5/21 show instead! just doin test runs

works BEAUTIFUL!

why not on first leg? :huh:

I got two GA's for 10/7 also. But ................... what is Orchestra Level Seating? I saw that was also available. Are they taking away from the GA and putting in seats somewhere? Does anyone know what this is?

DC - MCI Center Tix

U2@NYC said:
Section 120 for DC2!!!! Probably the best reserved seats in the house.

Thanks, Larry! Now this is a way a presale should work :)

Got the same section here as well. Very easy (although I hate to brag but I had not a problem with the first leg tickets either- but those were for Boston.)

Can't wait- now I just need to find something to do between now and October.

:happy: Got two GA's for the 10/10 show at MSG easier than I thought it would be. Great job by U2.com

jesseu2 said:
ga's comin up for all 3 msg dates people :D grab them people! Wish i was going but i want 5/21 show instead! just doin test runs

works BEAUTIFUL!

why not on first leg? :huh:
At least they worked out the bugs this time around.

OMG!!! Sec 121 MSG opening night and sec 74 Monday night row 3 monday msg with youtwohearts!!!! :hyper: :hyper: :dancing: :dancing:

tawanda said:
HOLY CRAP!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree! Smooth as friggin butter! Got right in and got the GA tickets to Atlanta and so quickly!!!

Woohoo me!

See you there! I got my 2 GA for Detroit and Atlanta - first try in seconds - Prop presale was the abso-fuckin-lutley best presale ever. Not nearly as much fun as sleeping in the Pontiac Silverdome parking lot all night - but we'll have that for the GA line!

Re: DC - MCI Center Tix

DorianGray said:

Got the same section here as well. Very easy (although I hate to brag but I had not a problem with the first leg tickets either- but those were for Boston.)

Can't wait- now I just need to find something to do between now and October.

Sure... let's meet up on that section on 10/20...

I know, sounds like an eternity... although I'm seeing them in Philly in two months.

u2gator said:
I also got 2 GAs for the 10-8 New York show and 2 for the Tampa Show. Hoping my wife can get 2 more tomorrow for Atlanta.

I have been waiting years to see U2 in New York. I am truly hoping for a magical show.

u2gator

Hey Gator, sounds like we're in the same boat. Heading to NYC for the first time for the 10/8 show! Always hoped to catch U2 in the Garden one day. Also snagged 2 GAs for ATL this morning (my hometown show). Amazing how smooth it all went. :wave:

Re: Re: DC - MCI Center Tix

U2@NYC said:

Sure... let's meet up on that section on 10/20...

I know, sounds like an eternity... although I'm seeing them in Philly in two months.

Sounds like a deal- I'll buy the Guinness. Yeah, I'm seeing them in Boston in two months as well. But it's always better to see them at home (DC) since you don't have to worry about traveling.

This was pretty easy. My brother got GA's for Boston as well.

Last edited:
this is very cool. i'm not going to MSG, but i just did the presale to see how quick the prop presale sells out, and there are still GA's available!

this is so awesome, folks!

I got 2 GA Boston 10/3 and
2 GA Boston 10/4

It was definitely really easy. I am on dial up with an 800 year old computer.

I really hope that members (sans scalpers) tomorrow get them as easily as we did. What a load off our shoulders, eh? :hyper:

2 ga's for friday, 10/7 and saturday, 10/8 at good old MSG. within five minutes!!!!!!!amaing!!!!!
Thanks to U2, Larry, PM, U2.com, etc.
:wink:

I got GAs for MSG the 8th and the 10th, in like, under 60 seconds!After staying up all night worrying and planning my strategy- this does not seem real. I keep looking at my confirmations to see if I screwed up somehow!

Thank you Larry!

this is amazing. I'm not even buying tickets until next week, but I keep logging on here just to read stories of triumph. I love it.
the last pre-sale experience has just made this rock even more.
just like jason lee's character says in vanilla sky, you gotta have the bitter to taste the sweet...

Back
Top Bottom