MERGED-->I GOT MY PRESALE TICKETS BRAGGING THREAD

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Two Hartford GA's in less than 2 minutes....the only problem is that was my second choice during the pre-sale. My wife was the one at the computer and she said the link for Montreal tickets through Admission kept looping every time she submitted her ticket request. Did anyone else experience this problem??? Anyways, she panicked after like 7 minutes of the looping problem and got Hartford GA's.

Seriously, does anybody want to trade 2 Hartford GA's for 2 Montreal GA's, which is what I really want.

Toronto shows 1 & 2, here I come!
Section 118, row 12 the 1st night, and section 118 row 18 the 2nd. Anyone else suddenly feeling poor? Ha ha
Ok, MUST focus and get ready for work!!! Bye!

Just got 2 gas for Milwaukee. KICK ASS!

Fast server, no problems.

Kudos to U2 for taking control and making the system work. Your fans appreciate it!

wooooooooooohhhhoooooooo

2 GA to Minneapolis!!!! :happy:

THANK YOU U2!!!
THANK YOU U2!!!
THANK YOU U2!!!
THANK YOU U2!!!
THANK YOU U2!!!

Good luck everyone!!!!

:happy:

YES! YES! YES! 2 GA'S FOR OMAHA!!!!!! THANK YOU, LARRY!!!! THANK YOU U2!!!!!! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!!!:rockon: :dancing: :dancing: :rockon:

Got my email today from TM & printed my tickets to Atlanta Nov 18 show-Please God look after all of us during this tour so that everyone makes it to their destinations safely.

I couldn't get tix this time around (already used codes) but was just looking at my old ticket confirmations and thought it really nice that they actually did nix the order processing fee for the presales this time. Since I'm already spending 100s, I really need the $3-5. ;)

locomosquito said:
I couldn't get tix this time around (already used codes) but was just looking at my old ticket confirmations and thought it really nice that they actually did nix the order processing fee for the presales this time. Since I'm already spending 100s, I really need the $3-5. ;)

I just paid a $10 processing fee per pair of GAs today.

I got 2 GA's for the Minneapolis shows!!!!!!!!!!!!! Larry Mullen is the greatest!!!!!!!! I hope they have a stage similar to the Elevation tour.....Me and my then girlfriend got to be in the heart and it was awesome! Got some really good pics too (they didn't turn us away because we had cameras which was great!)

FANTASTIC...THANKS LARRY & U2. YOUR WORD IS GOLD TO ME.

Toronto both shows
Night 1 - Section 118 row 12
Night 2 - Section 118 row 15

BRING ON THE TOUR!!!!

anitram said:

I just paid a $10 processing fee per pair of GAs today.

erps. maybe they just love me more. (kidding!)

Also, I'm not seeing anyone who went for Atlanta's Saturday show. Does that mean I actually get a good chance tomorrow? :hmm:

I got 2 GA's for Montreal November 26th!!!...YAY!!...and at 7:30pm tonight...i was very surprised and happy...i guess there aren't many ex Propaganda members here...or many U2 . com members...haha!!!... yay now i don't have to stess out come Saturday!...YAY!!! happy night :)

suziejagger2 said:
FANTASTIC...THANKS LARRY & U2. YOUR WORD IS GOLD TO ME.

Toronto both shows
Night 1 - Section 118 row 12
Night 2 - Section 118 row 15

BRING ON THE TOUR!!!!

Hey!! Night 1 you're in the same row as me. Cool! And I'll be there with my sister Susan.

My sincere apologies to anyone who's had trouble during these presales, but that was almost too freakin' easy!

2 GA's to Ottawa in less than a minute. :up:

Back
Top Bottom