i've had enough!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
mikal said:
i'm so pissed, i spelled Johnny "Johnnie" the 2nd time. this shows that U2's latest music only makes it's fans stupider.

Well that's just un-for-fucking-givable.

mikal said:

no. i'm going to bring a sign that says: "I play guitar better than Edge!!!" and see if they bring me up. i'll actually play something worth hearing too.

i dont know if they will respond well to that...

and they dont suck just cause they didnt play one song the way u wanted it to be played, thats pretty selfish :eyebrow:

I suck, because I cannot understand the concept of sarcasm.

On a side note:

I actually was at a U2 show once standing next to a 375 lb. whale-o-man who had a sign which said "I break dance wicked good." Bono pretended not to see it.

quadcaster said:

i dont know if they will respond well to that...

and they dont suck just cause they didnt play one song the way u wanted it to be played, thats pretty selfish :eyebrow:

Can I get a witness?

LOL

wow.....there are some people on here who clearly lack basic cognitive skills.....

8rattoon said:
LOL

wow.....there are some people on here who clearly lack basic cognitive skills.....

you can say that again...stupid post Mikal(sorry) and even more stupendous reactions by some..

Was sgt Pepper great or WHAT? And how about the Floyd..Goosebumps all over my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zwervers2 said:

you can say that again...stupid post Mikal(sorry) and even more stupendous reactions by some..

Was sgt Pepper great or WHAT? And how about the Floyd..Goosebumps all over my body!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me2!!!! Sgt. Pepper :drool: :up:

mikal said:
you know what else sickens me? there's no more "100! 200!". instead Bono talks about some Johnny guy. i know a guy named Johnnie, and he's the biggest fag i've ever met. i bet U2 are gay.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

great post Mikal
:applaud:

P.S. and they don't even shower the crowd with Zoodollars anymore!!!!!!:mad:

dazzlingamy said:
you make me sick....you know bono reads EVERY post and he will tell edge and he will come for you....you'll be sleeping them BAM the last thing you see is the moonlight reflecting off the edge's head.

you'll be sorry. :mad:

You mean he'll take his hat OFF!?!?:shocked:

mikal said:
you know what else sickens me? there's no more "100! 200!". instead Bono talks about some Johnny guy. i know a guy named Johnnie, and he's the biggest fag i've ever met. i bet U2 are gay.

You're not just a complete idiot, you're breaking the rules of this forum too.

cmb737 said:
I suck, because I cannot understand the concept of sarcasm.

On a side note:

I actually was at a U2 show once standing next to a 375 lb. whale-o-man who had a sign which said "I break dance wicked good." Bono pretended not to see it.

Hey!!!!

1.I'm just happy i get to browse the odd U2 msg board from time to time whilst my friend katakuri is in the can

2.Is 375lbs technically in the "whale-o-man" spectrum?..for me,300-3fiddy is "Ferrigno gone wrong", 3fiddy to 400lb is "Lazy,not worked out for years,over eating Arnie", but "whale-o-man" is between the 400-500lb,surely?

3.It took me AGES to make that sign,especially with my podgy fingers,and i DO NOT appreciate your sentiment.:mad:
Do you doubt my "wicked good" breakdancing skills?

4.He definitely saw it,i know cos he snippeted Electric Boogaloo by Ollie and Jerry from Breakin2-Electric Boogaloo OST,at the end of Miss Sarajevo :eyebrow:

katakuri said:

Hey!!!!

1.I'm just happy i get to browse the odd U2 msg board from time to time whilst my friend katakuri is in the can

2.Is 375lbs technically in the "whale-o-man" spectrum?..for me,300-3fiddy is "Ferrigno gone wrong", 3fiddy to 400lb is "Lazy,not worked out for years,over eating Arnie", but "whale-o-man" is between the 400-500lb,surely?

3.It took me AGES to make that sign,especially with my podgy fingers,and i DO NOT appreciate your sentiment.:mad:
Do you doubt my "wicked good" breakdancing skills?

4.He definitely saw it,i know cos he snippeted Electric Boogaloo by Ollie and Jerry from Breakin2-Electric Boogaloo OST,at the end of Miss Sarajevo :eyebrow:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This may be the funniest thread in a long while

Oh shut up. What the hell is wrong with the JT version of "Running To Stand Still" - of all the potential complaints...it must really suck being you.

It is quite astonishing that U2 fans are both the most brilliant and plain out dumbest fans out there.

see above.

I've been discussing in another thread about the lack of good sneezes this tour, Bono hardly ever sneezes and when he does it's really half-arsed. Can hardly hear it and I think he's faking it, probably having Larry sneeze for him. And Edge, Edge doesn't even sneeze at all anymore!!

I think we should protest U2 and probably Coldplay too, since they sort of sound like U2 and people talk about them a lot, it's probably their fault that Bono doesn't sneeze like he used to.

If Bono doesn't start sneezing soon, count me out as a U2 fan. This tour has been so disappointing.

mikal said:

I saw a guy called Mikal in a Sunday newspaper. He looked like a big faggot. I bet you're gay. :tsk:

Last edited:
AtomicBono said:
I've been discussing in another thread about the lack of good sneezes this tour, Bono hardly ever sneezes and when he does it's really half-arsed. Can hardly hear it and I think he's faking it, probably having Larry sneeze for him. And Edge, Edge doesn't even sneeze at all anymore!!

I think we should protest U2 and probably Coldplay too, since they sort of sound like U2 and people talk about them a lot, it's probably their fault that Bono doesn't sneeze like he used to.

If Bono doesn't start sneezing soon, count me out as a U2 fan. This tour has been so disappointing.
:lol:

cmb737 said:
It is quite astonishing that U2 fans are both the most brilliant and plain out dumbest fans out there.

see above.

You're breaking the rules....:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom