It's Working!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KUEFC09U2 said:
i am now on the "please wait, page, further than i got yesterday

refresh the page - if it errors, press back it should take you straight in or back to the waiting page at which point refresh again...

sallycinnamon78 said:
When I click the link in the email (which finally turned up this morning), I get "CANNOT FIND SERVER". I need your advice folks - should I hit back and refresh, or will that screw the whole thing up again?

Did that yesterday morning and yes, it did screw the whole thing up Sally. Damn - sorry you're having this trouble!

FIngers crossed!

Some of you having trouble in the site should try deleting all of your temporary internet files, cookies and clear your history.

It made a big difference to be in the nightmare of a presale yesterday here in the US.

TWICKENHAM HERE I COME!!!!:wave:
NORTH STAND LOWER
ROW

SECTION 22, ROW 29

yay yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!!! and so on, ad infinitum
:) :happy: :happy: :happy::happy: :happy: :happy:

Last edited:
boystupidboy said:

exactly the same for me....im going round in circles.....WTF can you do????HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which page are you actually going from? The link in the email, the link on the u2.com website or directly through ticketmaster.co.uk? or have you tried all three?

UKTan said:

Which page are you actually going from? The link in the email, the link on the u2.com website or directly through ticketmaster.co.uk? or have you tried all three?
ALL OF THEM,WHEN I PUT MY CODE IN IT TAKES ME TO THAT BLOODY USELESS PAGE EVERY TIME,IVE CLEARED COOKIES,HISTORY ETC STILL NO GOOD AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

what a bomb! said:
Iv tried thru email link and tried logging onto U2.com same thing, is there a presale link at ticketmater then?

Sorry, i was mistaken about the ticketmaster link, that's on the US site not the UK. Apologies :reject:

On the Ticketmaster help page it says u MUST come from this page: http://onsale.ticketmastereurope.com/U2/

I know its a stupid question...but that's def the link u'r going from? Only other thing I can think of is if you're using an odd browser like Mozilla or something.

Also, what tix are you both after & how many..if I can help you out I will do.

Last edited:
somehow i will not feel the same elation like i did with elevation tickets ordering direct from earls court box office online! Problem is ticketpondlife is twickenhams official ticket agent! :lmao:

There's a long thread on Zootopia about switching off firewalls and getting through, but I can't get this to work.

just tried it nope! Ok Im officially giving up I may try every hour or so cos i rather have standing tickets so may try my luck on friday which by the time i get home from work they are probably sold out!

message to what a bomb........yessssssss ive just got thru and got tickets!!!!!!!!
I did it by switching off ALL of my protection,firewall anti virus,intrusion detection.....everything and BINGOOOOOOOOO straight in first time!!!!!
BTW im on Norton.give it a go , trust me it'll work!
Good luck and let me know how u get on:wink:

Back
Top Bottom