I'm going to Dublin gig on Monday

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

scatteroflight

Refugee
I only found out a couple of days ago. I've been living in Dublin for three years and seeing u2 in Dublin was one of my dreams for long before that. I already saw them in Vancouver on this tour, how lucky am I! And it's the end of my Dublin experience as I move to London in a few weeks. Could not be a more perfect ending. I am so psyched...I could hear them all the way from Croke Park down in Harold's Cross last night! Monday will be amazing :)

Just had to share the joy!! Hope as many of you as possible are getting to see them :)

Saw them yesterday, missed out on VIP tickets for tonight as my "connection" is at the Glastonberry festival instead, ill be there monday, where are you scatteroflight seatswise? UnforgettableMe bummer about tickets...

Don't really know where my seats are (four of us are going). A friend managed to buy them through a friend who knows someone who works for Ticketmaster (that's how it works!!) when they released about 1000 tickets a few days ago--I have no idea where the others went or how they were sold/how fast. I've been told that we're seated and that they're good seats but I don't know where. I expect they will be pretty good, I think fairly close to the stage. I saw them on this tour in Vancouver on and on the previous tour and both times I was at the opposite end facing the stage, about as far away as you can get--though at GM Place it doesn't matter so much. So I am pretty sure these will be by far my best seats yet for U2! Also by far the most expensive :eek: I am so thrilled! I didn't think I would get to see them in Dublin, I tried to get tickets but they went like madness, and I have another friend whose brother works for U2 and gets lots of tickets and things (the brother hangs out with Larry all the time!!!) so he often says "oh I may get you a ticket" or whatever but honestly he never ends up delivering. So when my friend Peter came through for me...I wanted to give him a big big hug and possibly a kiss but he's a no touchie kind of guy :wink:

Sorry for ranting and rambling, I'm just excited! And I think the third night has potential to be the best, they might throw in some cool surprises...but I'm happy with anything...as long as they play Streets!

Back
Top Bottom