If a city has only 1 show....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PhunkPhorce

The Fly
.... does it mean rather boring setlist "a la Brussels"? No bitching here, just want to know what you think. Or maybe there are some stats from current/previous tours?

Last edited:
PhunkPhorce said:
.... does it mean rather boring setlist "a la Brussels"? No bitching here, just want to know what you think. Or maybe there are some stats from current/previous tours?
why call it boring if your not bitching? some fans actually do like that setlist

I don't know about boring, because that's very similar to what we got at Boston 1, and I liked it. However, I think if you go back and look through time you'll see that there's one setlist that is "standard" for first nights in a series and one-offs in a city. It just means no surprises, no shake-ups.

Re: Re: If a city has only 1 show....

KUEFC09U2 said:
why call it boring if your not bitching? some fans actually do like that setlist

ok, if I say "rather boring as it was called by many ppl here in some threads related to Brussels show" would it be more appropriate? I'm not saying "boring=bad", I'm saying "boring=no surprises". So to rephrase my question: if I go to a show which is the only one in a city, is it true that more likely there will be a "standard" setlist without major surprises and shake-ups? And, more generally, does anyone know a show (from previous tours) that was full of surprises and shake-ups in spite of the fact that it was only one show in that city?

Back
Top Bottom