Idea

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeannieco

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
If the moonlight caught you crying on Killiney Bay
After reading one of the show reviews from Auckland, they described how during Streets, the fan club organized a release green, white and orange balloons. I was thinking since that was such a huge hit we could do something similar. Since we are all supposed to wear RED colored shirts to the show, wouldn't it be cool to release red balloons during the song ONE? Right at the beginning after Streets...when he sings the first line... "Is it getting better"... and then bam all these balloons float gently up into the air...and bounce around during the song...

What do you all think? I am going to bring a ton of red balloons anyway and hand them out to the people around me.

Hope that's not obnoxious. :|

I think the baloons should be released after the "carry each other.. one" part... in Edge's solo...

that'd be sweet :drool:

I read somewhere, "red glowsticks" during One....maybe I'll try to get both to bring, haha. Both sound good to me.

Everyone should signal to the band, that they have a pair of earplugs during Elevation. To signal that the song sucks and that it should be removed from future setlists :up:

10-4rubberduck said:
Everyone should signal to the band, that they have a pair of earplugs during Elevation. To signal that the song sucks and that it should be removed from future setlists :up:

http://zootopiahawaii.proboards91.c...nning&action=display&thread=1153429332&page=1

Hey! Sorry for the delay in replying, my server at home crashed last night.

This was discussed on seperate ZootopiaHawaii Board THe address is above. Fan Initiative section.
Hans told me it was scrapped because of environmental issues.
They don't want to litter and the balloons may endanger the sea turtles. ??
The glow sticks are a great idea!!! I will post it over there to see what they say. We need to do more than the red shirt thing...
The sticks would be a great visual! :)

Back
Top Bottom