I Need Help Fast!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
Please, experts, what can I do? I signed onto ticketmaster.com right on time but it still says the tickets are not on sale! It says something about a presale, does that mean non U2.com members can't buy? :sad: If anyone wants to grab some anyway even if you can't go I will buy them from you for over face value (GA only)

HOW?? I am not a U2.com member and ticketmaster is telling me they are not on sale :scream:

Thanks! I knew somebody here would know. Hope I'm not too late!

Okay I found another place to click but big surprise it's busy :sigh:

They must be already sold by now I will NEVER get any tickets to any show *cries* *stomps and has a fit*

I think you will still have another chance.

I'm reading that Charlotte ticket page on Ticketmaster, and its showing that message that came up on the other shows with the pre-sale.

I dont see a Date...but there SHOULD be a General sale in a few days...

The pre-sale for Charlotte was on TM but the general sale today was on the Arena website itself, started at 10 AM Charlotte time.

The Next Adventure, Cellar Door Concerts and the New Charlotte Arena are pleased to announce a Charlotte appearance by U2//Vertigo//2005 at the New Charlotte Arena on December 12, 2005.

There are three ways to order tickets:

www.newcharlottearena.com
Phone
1-800-495-2295
In person
Blumenthal Performing Arts Center Ticket Center Located in Founders Hall - 130 N. Tryon Street Cash & Credit Cards (Visa / MC / Amex / Discover) will be accepted.

Maybe you could try the phone??

Erm... the general sale was on saturday, not today as far as I know...

Tickets for the December 12, 2005 U2//Vertigo World Tour stop at the New Charlotte Arena sold out in less than one hour on April 23. Over 17,000 tickets were sold in 59 minutes.

The concert is the first event to go on sale for the New Charlotte Arena. It is the Irish rock band’s only appearance in the Carolinas.

http://www.newcharlottearena.com/

Closing this as there is nothing to be done through regular means at this point...

Best of luck...

ETA: Apologies, I didnt notice that this thread was actually started on saturday, but will remain closed since the show is sold out

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom