Good and bad of this tour(all legs)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
God Part III said:

At least three of the opening bands are huge in 10 years. Did you like Pearl Jam back then?

well, pearl jam were pearl jam already at that time. i fell in love immediately...............remember ten? their first record, still today one of their ever best................eddie vedder is a genius. maybe any of those opening bands will be great in 10 years, but in the moment, i say none of them already are. pearl jam already were..................different music background, the earlier 90's was the period were good music was still growing up..........unlike our days, unfortunately

Last edited:
There is nothing bad about the 3rd leg.

Especially Chicago 9/20 which is the greatest concert I've ever been to.

GOOD:

- Edge is completely kicking ass on this tour, he is guitar godliness

- Larry playing drums and keyboards at the front of the stage, and singing!

- Adam smiling

- Bono bringing women onstage to dance during "MW" ... yeah, it's been done, but I love it every time

- "ABOY" and "OOTS" sound amazing live

- The "Boy" interlude

- The shows when LAPOE opened, with the jet fighter sounds over the PA and the guys walking around the ellipse shining the spotlights into the crowd, fucking great

- The Arcade Fire song over the PA, then the "Everyone" chant, I nearly shit myself with excitement everytime

- "Streets": the best live song in the history of humanity

- Allowing still cameras

- Fantastic tapers ... check out that epic torrent of the Spain show with 11 different video cameras

- Meeting Bono before the shows

BAD:

- Lame fans inside the ellipse

- The nerve-wracking ellipse lottery bullshit

- $15 for parking - fuck you

- $8 for a beer - fuck you, too

- Michelle Pfeiffer blowing me off

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom